Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad clear through, dagnabbit!

DeaconKC

One Too Many
Lost a faithful old friend today, a beat old old leather flat cap that has traveled many miles with me. Had a parolee that we had to arrest and he didn't like the idea. By the time we were done, he was in the back of my car, but my old hat hat wound up under the pile and before anyone noticed the K9 with us had claimed it as "his"! Considering the way it looked from three feet away, I decided to let him keep it.......

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Sorry for your loss. Well at least it was for a noble cause, in the line of duty, albeit coming at the hands (or in this case jaws) of a friendly.

barrowjh

One Too Many
I lost a PB cuenca to one of my sister's Basset hounds a few years ago - they have obtained all of their Bassets through rescue, and eventually had to send that one back after it attacked my sister and mangled one of her ankles. They are on their 3rd pair of Bassets now, only had that one with unacceptable behavior, all of the others have been really nice companions. Bad Dog! Mangling the PB cuenca was a sign - we should have heeded the warning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto