Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marathon brown long hair fedora size 7 1/8

7a112135edb0389012cf18dab4497a07.jpg

6525c90d969cc71758df47157f89c9f4.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Penney-s-M...327083?hash=item4204708f2b:g:wJIAAOSwY~NdI~Vg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darn Brent.......I almost want to throw a bid in just to say I have one........this is a cool hat.......
I guess not many here (or elsewhere aparently) appreciate these "fuzzies" like you and I do....they also do not seem to realize just how easy a ribbon change can be....IF they do not like the cord (personaly I like the sporting look the cord gives). A wide ribbon would make this hat look like it came straight out of the 20's!
Good hat for an awsome good deal!

Darn Brent.......I almost want to throw a bid in just to say I have one........this is a cool hat.......
I guess not many here (or elsewhere aparently) appreciate these "fuzzies" like you and I do....they also do not seem to realize just how easy a ribbon change can be....IF they do not like the cord (personaly I like the sporting look the cord gives). A wide ribbon would make this hat look like it came straight out of the 20's!
Good hat for an awsome good deal!

Thanks, Mark. That’s how I ended up with so many hats not in my size. I really try not to do that anymore, but sometimes I just can’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I resisted with this one, Brent. If it were a 7 1/4 I would have bought it when you first posted it.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Hey, Max. Your trip to Spain sounds amazing! I hope you and the family have a great time and make lots of wonderful memories.

This hat is surprisingly good quality; I’m sure someone will want it. I just need to make room and this hat has been reluctant to grow any bigger. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ