Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mark's Hollywood Pink Perfume is Back

ITG

Call Me a Cab
A few years back Avon's Mark line came out with a perfume in a vintage style 50s bottle called Hollywood Pink. I heard it was discontinued a few years back. It's now back and available for $15. I ordered a few bottles along with the lotion just in case they run out of stock. It has a subtle chocolate scent and is very refreshing and girly smelling. I thought some of you may be excited to hear it's back.

Here's the description about it:
Spritz on Hollywood Pink Fragrance Mist to leave you feeling decadently gorgeous. The fragrance leaves skin with a light, subtle chocolate scent. Juicy mandarin and tangerine notes blended with a floral heart of muguet and freesia leaving the sensual notes of musk and Cacao for a sexy smooth scent. Our retro-glam opalescent white glass fragrance bottle compliments any boudoir. 1.7 fl. oz.
PROD_0259550_LG.gif

How many of you have used this fragrance?

Miss Brill

One Too Many
They have it on sale at the moment for $4.99 (on the main site, not on the reps pages though). I haven't tried it before, but I'm going to try it. Thanks for letting us know about it. ;)

ITG

Call Me a Cab
That's a great price! The lotion may be at $3.99 or $5.99. Those were the Campaign 2 prices which I think most reps are in. My district is about 2-3 campaigns ahead-I'm in Campaign 4 right now and it ends Wednesday for my district. So those prices may not last long on the main site if it transitions over to Camp 3 this week.

When you go to do the shipping if you have direct delivery (shipped to your house), try putting in this coupon code to see if you can get it at free delivery: REPFS

I can't guarantee it will work but that's the code Avon was sending reps to give customers over the holidays for free shipping on the direct delivery orders. Best wishes!

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Super! I'm glad you found a local rep. You should be able to just go on to her site and order from there with that code with free shipping or have her do personal delivery. I'm glad you are able to get it at that price! Whoo-hoo!

Miss Brill

One Too Many
On her page at Avon.com it was still $15, she is ordering it from her outlet catalog. IIRC from my old Avon days, that is the closeouts that only the reps can see, so she is doing me a favor (I used to sell from those catalogs too).

ITG

Call Me a Cab
It makes me wonder if they are getting rid of old stock and it's not coming back at all since it's in the outlet.

I'm going to post the item #s here in case anyone else wants to order at a later date, you can check to see if the item is for sale or give the #s to your local rep for them to check...
Hollywood Pink Perfume: 135-332
Hollywood Pink Body Lotion: 135-476

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Here's another code to try for $3 shipping: SHIP3 but yeah, the personal delivery from a local Avon rep may be the cheapest route (ie, no shipping fee with personal delivery).

LLS

New in Town
Attention, There is a facebook group trying to get as many people as they can to influence Mark and AVON to reissue the original Hollywood Pink lotion. Get involved, "like' the page and then join the movement to get the intriguing, lovely vintage scent Hollywood Pink back on AVON's ordering list!!!! Look up "Hollywood Pink by Mark, a division of Avon" on facebook.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto