Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marty's Clothing Combinations.

Marty M.

Vendor
Hi Loungers,
We get a lot of comments from people that visit our store about our clothing combinations that we put together for our customers. We specialize in an "Update Traditional" look. We love to take traditional garments and add a splash of color to make the whole look "Pop" without being offensive. This look works well in our geographical area (Minneapolis), and it works well within our customer demographics (age, occupation, marital status, etc...).

One of my duties that I really enjoy as a Haberdasher, is picking out neck-wear for our customers new clothes. Since our clothing is Custom Made, we pick out the neck-wear and accessories for the client after the garment has arrived and before the customer comes in for his final fitting.

What you'll see in this Thread (no pun intended) are actual customer garments with the tie and accessories laid out for them to preview. As you can see, we'll pull a few different looks for each garment. We typically average three ties sold per garment.

I hope you enjoy looking at the outfits in this thread as much as I enjoyed putting them together. Please feel free to voice your opinion on these outfits. Thanks for viewing.

Marty Mathis

Marty M.

Vendor
San Francisco Black.

I'll be delivering four suits to a good client in San Francisco in two weeks. Here are the Black suit combinations. Thanks.
Marty

P1010105-1.jpg

P1010109-1.jpg

P1010111-1.jpg

P1010112-1.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Marty:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Nuber two in the last post - striped suit and yellow dotted tie and white dots on black hanky....worth killing for!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
jake_fink said:
:eusa_clap

Maybe this should be a sticky....

Maybe?

Maybe you could add it to Historically Great Threads in the OB for inspiration. I'd do it, but others here know far more about men's suits than I so.

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
Nice suits. Very obviously expensive and impeccably made. these are the kind of suits that people with money look for in the people they do business with.

The combinations are fantastic. While many of us can not afford such suits, a vintage suit with new or vintage accessories can equal the look if one makes the effort to cultivate their eye and take an example from you.

Lulu-in-Ny

A-List Customer
I'm absolutely enthralled by the fact that none of the ties exactly match the squares. I love it, and I would never have thought about it. A man dressed like that could take me anywhere...
Beautiful work.:eusa_clap

kschurch

Vendor
Beautiful

Marty,

Beautiful combinations. I've been kind of hooked on the orange shades lately, so I liked the orange tie combo a lot.

Are selling more DB now than before? It seemed pretty dead for quite a while.

Church

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points