Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

May I borrow your hat blocks? Your hat?

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
I'd like to replicate many hats and hat blocks. I didn't know where to put the post. Sorry!

It's more on topic that most of the crap in the Observation Lounge.

I've wanted to have one of the CNC Laser machines to make me a set of blocks, but never really looked into it.

Brad

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
It's more on topic that most of the crap in the Observation Lounge.
Wow! I don't believe I've ever heard a bartender ridicule another section of the FLounge in such a way.

I wonder, do the Hats people make fun of the Suits, Radio, Golden Era, etc....people as well. lol

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Wow! I don't believe I've ever heard a bartender ridicule another section of the FLounge in such a way.

I wonder, do the Hats people make fun of the Suits, Radio, Golden Era, etc....people as well. lol

My apologies to anyone I offended. I've been grumpy lately, though that's no excuse, I suppose.

No, I just have very little use for the Observation Lounge, or really any room beyond Hats. I'm here for the historical aspects, and any else is just fluff and drivel better suited to Facebook or something. A lot of it seems like introspective navel gazing and trying to justify one's own interests. I'm not a philosopher. My opinion only. Maybe I'm just suffering burnout.

Brad

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I've had the chance to play a little with those 3D printers and they are really cool.
Great for making prototype parts, from CAD drawing to accurate model component in a very short time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana