Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

Out of the avalanche of QM 2006 photos, I've put together a little collection for the female Loungers around here: call it the MEN of the LOUNGE. There's something for everyone. Sadly, due to a lack of pictures, not all male Loungers are represented. Still, it's a start. Enjoy :)

bb12210153.jpg

bb12210057.jpg

bartendersge5.jpg

Barry20looking20dapper.jpg

bb12210080.jpg

bb12210113.jpg

bb12210061.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
Wow!! What a feast! Where else can one see such a dashing group of fellas under one roof? This makes a gal want to say,.."Mel who?":D

Yeah, we may like to get together and swoon over the latest hot actor, but really... there are no finer looking men on any screen:eusa_clap

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
olive bleu said:
Wow!! What a feast! Where else can one see such a dashing group of fellas under one roof?
LolitaHaze said:
I do believe this could be the best thread ever in the lounge!
BegintheBeguine said:
Any more? Keep 'em coming'.

Thank you, Olive! Thank you, Lolita! Thank you, BegintheBeguine! I only hope that other ladies will get the chance to see it. :(

floatinjoe

Familiar Face
Marc,
Thanks for posting this thread. When I got home, I realized that I only took a few shots, and even less with me in them. I wanted to show some family and friends what this was about, but didn't have any to share. Now there's something for them to see.

Thanks again,
Mike

TOTTIE

One of the Regulars
ooh, how lovely! But I think this is all a pretext because you want us to stop talking about actors and say which men of the Lounge we like best...

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
What a neat bunch of guys -- and those hats, wow!

I recognized a few familiar faces, but lots I don't recognize. Would like to know who they are. Thanks for the post, great shots.

OK,OK, I'm dying to know -- who are the three cool gangsters in the photos?

karol

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
TOTTIE said:
... I think this is all a pretext because you want us to ... say which men of the Lounge we like best.

No no ... it's a chance for all male Loungers to shine. The "handsome fellas" thread in the Powder Room is all well and good, but it has failed to give the nod to some guys around here who are really the cat's pajamas (or bee's knees). My hope is that this thread will show how terrific we all are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk