Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Warden

One Too Many
Thanks Kimberly

It was taken a few years ago as Maisie is now 3 1/2. I liked the shooting picture posted by TraderRic.

Here is one of Mrs Warden D, Jack (In mummys arms) and Maisie hiding in her brothers pram and lilttle old me in my country outfit.

ww200611.jpg

Tinkery Tonk

Warden D

patterson

One of the Regulars
Hmmmmmm.... Disturbing realization: About as "vintage" as I seem to get in front of the camera is an old t-shirt... Must remember I am not in witness protection when "cleaned-up" for future reference...

Great strings - this and the Ladies' string... Looking forward to the QM even more... I've been proding MK for details...

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
Warden said:
Thanks Kimberly

It was taken a few years ago as Maisie is now 3 1/2. I liked the shooting picture posted by TraderRic.

Here is one of Mrs Warden D, Jack (In mummys arms) and Maisie hiding in her brothers pram and lilttle old me in my country outfit.

ww200611.jpg

Tinkery Tonk

Warden D

Hello there
brilliant image.. an absolutely wonderful look
I'm seriously considering getting involved with some of these 40's meetings.. looks like fun
In the meantime, here is my first ever attempt at posting an image here.. wish me look.
RBH
nov110014.jpg

Goodwwod062.jpg

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
Spitfire said:
I am deffinately NOT an Ace on the internet - but you might try via www.photobucket.com...You creat you own file there, download the picture you want to share with us to that, click on img. and move it to your post...hwww....glad I am not a copywriter for Microsoft...:D
Well, it's pretty easy - If I can do it, everybody can :D
Thank you
Im now roaring ahead with images.. maybe I shall post some more!!

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Warden said:
Thanks Kimberly

ww200611.jpg

Tinkery Tonk

Warden D

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great shot Warden.
Must be fun living it out in the 40's. As long as the Luftwaffe stays at home:)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Warden said:
Thanks Kimberly

ww200611.jpg

Tinkery Tonk

Warden D

What a lovely picture!:eusa_clap You and your wife certainly have the look perfected!!

Sir RBH you have a great collection too!!

Brooksie

One Too Many
Spitfire said:
Another of the men from the lounge...:D

L1010144.jpg

I love this Picture of you Spitfire - what a very distinguished looking gentleman you are, I also liked the same picture that you made look vintage with the sepia tones in one of the other threads and is in your avitar.

Brooksie

Brooksie

One Too Many
Warden said:
Here one of me in night attire scaring my daughter to death as she spied the WW2 babies gas mask.

hff2-maisie-gas-1.jpg

And no I did not put her in it. The picture was taken for a school history worksheet we were creating.

Chin chin

Nothing sweeter than a picture of a man with a baby in his arms:) awwww

Brooksie

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Brooksie said:
I love this Picture of you Spitfire - what a very distinguished looking gentleman you are, I also liked the same picture that you made look vintage with the sepia tones in one of the other threads and is in your avitar.

Brooksie
Thank you Brooksie. Nice of you. I'd have to admit, that I liked your pictures too. Even if one was cropped - and the other removed;):D

GOK

One Too Many
Spitfire said:
Welcome back GOK - Nice to have you back:)

Thank you, Sweetie - I miss this place and all my friends here. Unfortunately my new job is keeping me hugely busy (and out of mischief!), so much so that Lounging has become an incredibly rare pleasure. :eek:

I love your latest pic - you look so cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points