Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's File Magazine

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
gents, for those of you who have followed my tailoring efforts in the 'gentlemen-show-us-what-you've-made' thread...

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...you-ve-made!&p=1453895&viewfull=1#post1453895

... there is a page with more photos in the latest issue of Men's File magazine (issue 07 below). it features a short interview and a link to my blog (where you will see more clothing).

if you haven't seen the magazine yet i urge you to find a copy. it is easily the best vintage and heritage clothing themed men's magazine in my humble opinion.

mens_file_07.jpg

When they put it on the iPad, I'll give it a shot. I just don't have room for more things in my house, and I like having them all on the iPad wherever I am. Love magazines, but I had to get away from piling them up as I inevitably do.

JakeHolman

One of the Regulars
Just found that on their site you can get a little preview of the magazine. Too small to read but enough great looking stuff to tempt you into buying it. I think they stock it at American Classics, Covent Garden for any London Loungers out there. http://www.mensfile.com/

edit: and available at the Vintage Showroom, Earlham Street

Last edited:

hpalapdog

One of the Regulars
Eastman Leather sell it mail order. It's an excellent magazine, back issues are available on ebay.uk

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes. I finally bought mine from the seller ashleymags. It's not THAT cheap but compared to the waste of money and paper that most other menswear magazines are it is OK.

chamboid

One of the Regulars
It is a good magazine, well laid out, informative and plush. In the current issue it informed me about a guy called Stan Leather who works out of a small shop in Hackeny and is great with leather work.

If you like this magazine, there's an equally plush one called Jocks & Nerds which is a quarterly and Free! You can pick it up in various places in london that I know, Vintage Showroom just off Seven Dials being one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats