Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's shoe sale- both vintage and modern

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
First up, a vintage pair of Florsheim shoes. Size 11, medium width. The soles measure 12" long, 4 3/8" wide at the widest part.

These shoes are in used but good condition. The leather is in good condition and very supple and flexible. The leather also has a beautiful patina. The soles and heals show use but have not been heavily used and still have a lot of life left. Both tongues have felt on the underside. Very high quality.

The only flaw I can find are a couple of small white scuffs on the tip of the left shoe, visible in the photos below.

A beautifully aged pair of shoes in a common size up for your consideration.

Florsheim001.jpg

Florsheim002.jpg

Florsheim003.jpg

Florsheim004.jpg

Florsheim005.jpg

Asking $40 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal only, PM if interested.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Next, another vintage pair of Florsheim shoes. Size 10, medium width. The soles measure 12" long, 4 3/8" wide at the widest part.

These shoes are in barely worn condition. Literally, these shoes were worn perhaps only once or twice. The leather is in very good condition and very supple and flexible. The leather also no creases that are usually present from being worn. The soles and heals are barely used: no wear on the heels and very little wear on the soles. Both tongues have felt on the underside. A beautifully aged pair of shoes in a common size up for your consideration. These are in excellent and barely used condition.

I can find no flaws with these shoes.

a vintage pair of Florsheim shoes. Size 11, medium width. The soles measure 12" long, 4 3/8" wide at the widest part.

These shoes are in used but good condition. The leather is in good condition and very supple and flexible. The leather also has a beautiful patina. The soles and heals show use but have not been heavily used and still have a lot of life left. Both tongues have felt on the underside. Very high quality.

The only flaw I can find are a couple of small white scuffs on the tip of the left shoe, visible in the photos below.

A gorgeous nearly unused pair of vintage shoes in a common size up for your consideration.

Florsheim011.jpg

Florsheim012.jpg

Florsheim013.jpg

Florsheim014.jpg

Florsheim015.jpg

Florsheim016.jpg

Asking $80 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal only, PM if interested.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Next, another vintage pair of Florsheim shoes. Size 8 1/2, medium width. The soles measure 11 1/2" long, 4" wide at the widest part.

These shoes are in lightly worn condition. The leather is very nice and supple. The soles and heals both show light wear. Great style of shoe that is less common to find. Very high quality, especially looking at the very fine stitching along the top of the leather upper.

The only flaw I can find is one small, light scuff mark on the tip of the right shoe.

A neat and uniquely styled pair of fairly small vintage shoes up for your consideration.

Florsheim006.jpg

Florsheim007.jpg

Florsheim008.jpg

Florsheim009.jpg

Florsheim010.jpg

Asking $30 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal only, PM if interested.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Next up, a vintage pair of Freeman shoes. Size 13, narrow width. The soles measure 13 1/4" long, 4 3/8" wide at the widest part.

These shoes are in used but good condition. The leather is in good condition, is very supple and flexible and has beautiful color. The soles and heals show use but have not been heavily used and still have a lot of life left. Both tongues have felt on the underside. Very high quality, look at the extremely fine stitching on the uppers and along the edge of the soles.

Flaws include several small scuffs on the toes of both shoes along with a single scuff on the back of the left shoe. The original laces could stand to be replaced but could be used if desired.

A beautiful pair of shoes in a large size up for your consideration.

Freemanshoes001.jpg

Freemanshoes002.jpg

Freemanshoes005.jpg

Freemanshoes003.jpg

Freemanshoes007.jpg

Freemanshoes006.jpg

Freemanshoes004.jpg

Asking $105 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal only, PM if interested.

Last edited:

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
More pairs of shoes in the coming days.

There are roughly a dozen pairs of shoes that are marked for sale.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Next up, vintage Crosby Square monkstraps.
These have a really nice patina to them. The leather is soft, flexible and is golden brown in color. Really gorgeous to see in person. I find no flaws with the leather uppers.
The soles and heels have a little bit of wear to them but are still in nice condition, a lot of life left in them.

These are size 10B and the soles measure 12" in length, 4" wide at the widest part.

Crosby Square was considered one of the best shoe makers back in the day when these particular shoes were made. Very fine craftsmanship, an attractive last and a great patina are exhibited in this pair.

CrosbySquare001-1.jpg

CrosbySquare002-1.jpg

CrosbySquare005-1.jpg

CrosbySquare003-1.jpg

CrosbySquare007.jpg

CrosbySquare006.jpg

CrosbySquare004-1.jpg

Asking $75 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal only, PM if interested.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Below are a nice pair of Florsheim shoes that need a little work but will provide plenty of use.

Beautiful leather on this pair. The leather has a great pebble grain and is very pliable. The soles have seen some use but, again, have a lot of life in them. They are size 9D; the soles measure 11.5" in length and 4" wide at the widest point. Felted on the underside of the tongue.

I've found two flaws with this pair: the laces need replacement and the back seam of the right shoe has come loose slightly (visible in the 3rd pic). These are minor problems that can easily be fixed.

Florsheim017.jpg

Florsheim018.jpg

Loose seam visible:
Florsheim019.jpg

Gorgeous grain:
Florsheim020.jpg

Florsheim021.jpg

Florsheim022.jpg

Asking $25 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal only, PM if interested.

Last edited:

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
These are truly gunboats!
These Sears longwing shoes (appear to be the same quality as Florsheim) feel indestructable. Heavy duty sole and leather upper that has a pebbled grain. Leather is pliable and I find no flaws with it. The soles have a bit of wear but can take a lot more.

Size 9 1/2C; the soles measure 12.5" in length, nearly 4.5" wide at the widest point.

A classic American gunboat.

Searsshoes001.jpg

Searsshoes002.jpg

Searsshoes003.jpg

Searsshoes004.jpg

Searsshoes005.jpg

Asking $30 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal only, PM if interested.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Another pair of longwing gunboats, this time from a company called O'Sullivan's.

These are nice quality and heavy duty. The leather uppers have a pebbled grain along with a slight patina that should get better with age. Pliable and soft. The soles have a little bit of wear but the thick gunboat soles will stand up to much more use. These are size 9 E/C; the soles measure 12.25" in length and 4.5" wide at the widest point.

OSullivan001.jpg

OSullivan002.jpg

OSullivan003.jpg

OSullivan004.jpg

OSullivan005.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Sale Pending!

Another pair of black shoes, these made by Florsheim.

Lightly used, the leather upper is nice with no realy flaws. The uppers do have a bit of creasing as should be expected. The soles are lightly worn and the heels are almost like new.
These are size 10D; the soles measure 12" in length and 4.25" wide at the widest part. Felted on the underside of the tongue.

These are sleek looking shoes that are ready to wear.

Florsheim023.jpg

Florsheim024.jpg

Florsheim025.jpg

Florsheim026.jpg

Florsheim027.jpg

Asking $35 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal only, PM if interested.

Last edited:

flyfishark

Practically Family
Another pair of longwing gunboats, this time from a company called O'Sullivan's.

These are nice quality and heavy duty. The leather uppers have a pebbled grain along with a slight patina that should get better with age. Pliable and soft. The soles have a little bit of wear but the thick gunboat soles will stand up to much more use. These are size 9 E/C; the soles measure 12.25" in length and 4.5" wide at the widest point.

OSullivan001.jpg

OSullivan002.jpg

OSullivan003.jpg

OSullivan004.jpg

OSullivan005.jpg

Nice Longwings. I know O'Sullivan made heels for shoes. The pattern on the toe is Florsheim. Check with Cookie or Issh.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
The following shoes are still available:

Florsheim shoes. Size 10, medium width. The soles measure 12" long, 4 3/8" wide at the widest part. $80 shipped.
Florsheim011.jpg

Florsheim016.jpg

Crosby Square monkstraps. Size 10B and the soles measure 12" in length, 4" wide at the widest part. $75 shipped.
CrosbySquare001-1.jpg

CrosbySquare004-1.jpg

Florsheim shoes. Size 9D; the soles measure 11.5" in length and 4" wide at the widest point. $25 shipped.
Florsheim017.jpg

Florsheim022.jpg

Sears longwing shoes (appear to be the same quality as Florsheim). Size 9 1/2C; the soles measure 12.5" in length, nearly 4.5" wide at the widest point. $30 shipped.
Searsshoes001.jpg

Searsshoes005.jpg

O'Sullivan's/Florsheim shoes. Size 9 E/C; the soles measure 12.25" in length and 4.5" wide at the widest point. $40 shipped.
OSullivan001.jpg

OSullivan005.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto