Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mens vintage leather ankle boots cap toe

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
I posted these before http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?4253-30-s-40-s-Work-Boots/page90
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Mens-vintage...?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2ec88884a4&_uhb=1
20130529_172447.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Sharp boots, I would think someone would just leap on these bad boys! If these were an 11E size boot, I'd be bidding on them!

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
LMH2 I believe you should be required to sell two pairs for each new pair you acquire or else the world shoe supply in size 11 is in severe jeopardy.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
LMH2 I believe you should be required to sell two pairs for each new pair you acquire or else the world shoe supply in size 11 is in severe jeopardy.

I know but as some may not be aware, I have already sold off about 15 pairs of very nice shoes in the past 2 months.....but then...I probably could sell off another 100 or so....lol! I have three pair now for sale here on the classifieds and may sell another pair just deciding at the moment.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
What is the brand?
There may not be a brand name visible in those boots, Rick, but they look like they are built like tanks, and in some darn nice shape, look at how thick them soles are and it appears the heels have little wear on them as well. Geez, a few days of conditioner on those boots and some polish and they would look excellent! They almost look like "Superior" brand boots, I have had a few pair of them made from the late 194o's to Mid 1950's and I loved them!

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
Haha sorry for the tape but 30" to 42 1/2" length 12 1/2.
30" to 34 1/2 width.
Ive seen many of these type of boots at the thrift before and I believe them to be canadian marching boots, for sure made in canada
20130609_192902.jpg

20130609_192932.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto