Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michaelson and his Golden Era Mobile

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

Enjoy!

Michaelson

One Too Many
Thank you MK!! Details.....1950 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4 door (still a work in progress. Final color will be Toreadour red, which was an original 50's Mopar color), Grey Keppler LC fedora, and cloth Wested Raiders jacket. Regards. Michaelson

Bogie1943

Practically Family
I am in the process of getting my hands on a 1948 Nash, in pretty good condition has had some of the repair body work already done, just needs a little re-chrome and a new paint job. A work in progress but it will be worth it.:cool2:

Dr. J

Familiar Face
WE WANT THE VOLVO! WE WANT THE VOLVO!!!

I've been hearing about this infamous car for two years now! How'se about some pics of the REAL Michaelson Mobile!?! ;)

Michaelson

One Too Many
Ya made me smile, Brady! ;) Well, we'll see. Heck, look how long it took me to get THESE photos done!:confused: ;) I'll see if I can get my daughter to take some photos of Ugly Dog, and maybe we'll post them up, uh, somewhere. It sure doesn't make the 'Golden Era' list, let me tell you! (grins) Regards. Michaelson

PrettyBigGuy

A-List Customer
Look everyone, it's Michaelson's yearly photo of all of his "new" acquisitions! He managed to get his grey Keppler, the cloth wested and his Plymouth into one shot! We'll have to wait until next October to see all his new 2004 gear! ;)
PBG

Michaelson

One Too Many
Actually, you're looking at the true definition of 'lazy'. Instead of shooting three separate photos of car and gear, I got it all done in one shot. :rolleyes: ;) Regards. Michaelson

CoffeeDude

One of the Regulars
Michaelson, that's a beauty you got there. Remember: Stay off the sidewalks.

I couldn't help but notice you're not wearing your Alden's. What's the idea of being "out of uniform"? Are you low on coffee? :coffee: ;)

Michaelson

One Too Many
I WONDERED when somebody was going to comment on that! (grins) Well, it was literally a 'run and gun' photo shoot, as my daughter was getting ready to drive back home to Knoxivlle when she remembered she promised to shoot these photos, so we just grabbed coat, hat and car keys, and I just put on what was by the front door, which were my LLB mocs. I'm sure Indy had a pair in his closet.:rolleyes: Low on coffee, always!!:eek: Regards. Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112