Miller Indy tight pinch tall crown brown

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Lara Croft, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Lara Croft

Lara Croft New in Town

So I spent $190 plus $20 shipping for a Miller tight pinch tall crown Indy fedora ,only to find it doesn't look right on me, not to me anyhow,. I wore it a couple times, still has the gold lettering that usually wipes off after moderate use. It's real fur. I want to sell it, I'm not sure if $100 is too much. It has been in a hat box for storage. I can post pics once I find out how.

Attached Files:

hodgeko and Weht like this.
  2. belfastboy

belfastboy I'll Lock Up

As it is a smaller size that reduces the pool of potential buyers and dampens the price. A rule of thumb is any used hat unless a true vintage collectable, is reduced by 50% (or more) of its original price, automatically. So I think that your $100 is a reasonable starting point (but you may want to include the postage in that price as well. The market will tell you what the hat is worth and in that respect I like Ebay as it exposes your hat to the widest audience....that is if you are willing to put up with the Ebay hassle.

3. Lebowski

Lebowski Practically Family

Wish it'd be in size 7 1/2-7 3/4, I'd like to buy it so much!

4. Lara Croft

Lara Croft New in Town

Anyone local to Carlisle PA, pickup for $50