Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mini-Wested!

Dr. J

Familiar Face
Hey all,

I had Peter at Wested make my newborn Daughter an Indy jacket! She won't be able to wear it for a few years but it looks great hanging in her otherwise pink nursery! It's a Raiders style jacket made from pre-distressed cowhide and has all the screen accurate details (pocket placement, rectangular rings, slit inside-pocket, smaller collar, nickel zipper). He even added the elastic straps across the back to help keep the action pleats closed! Peter and the Wested crew did an awesome job and rushed it out to me before she was born! Obviously, she loves it and if she could talk she would say "Thanks Dad, now where's my Optimo?"

I couldn't help but order myself a brand new Authentic Lamb with a smaller collar, elastic straps and rectangular rings while I was at it. I had to save on shipping right?

Check out this link for comparison pics of the two jackets. Hint: Mine's the big one.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bmarz1000/detail?.dir=/Dr.+J's+Indy+Gear&.dnm=ac3e.jpg

Regards,

Papa J (formally Dr. J)

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Lucky guy

I guess that beautiful woman dressed for Halloween is Mrs. Dr J. and you should be bursting with pride on that little Angel all bundled up. Good job Daddy!!

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Oh, just so you know, Optimo makes hats for Infants, too. You may need to check into it.

Dr. J

Familiar Face
Not in my case, Renderking. I saved money on shipping; That is the only "discount" I was awarded. I wasn't sure what the mini-Wested would cost going into it. I only knew it would be substantially less than the regular Wested. Hope that helps.

Regards, Dr. J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto