1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

Mint condition 1940s suits for sale posted in Classifieds

Discussion in 'Suits' started by Benny Holiday, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Benny Holiday

Benny Holiday Call Me a Cab

Hello Gentlemen, please check out the suits I'm posting in the Classifieds today and tomorrow. Both are in mint condition, NO moth holes whatsoever and look outstanding. The first one I've posted is a three-piece black beltback suit, quite a small size, and tomorrow I will be putting up a more medium-sized double breasted suit in an amazing blue-grey with blue and white stripes. If Loungers don't get them, they'll go to auction elsewhere.

2. MondoFW

MondoFW Practically Family

If the black belt-back is considered a small, I have no chance fitting into the suit you plan on posting tomorrow. Nevertheless, I hope these suits go to a deserving home. The belt-back is a dreamer! Good luck with the sales, Benny.

3. Benny Holiday

Thanks Mondo. It is a stunning suit, hard to find one in such amazing condition these days. I'd love to see someone here buy it and post pics in it.

4. Benny Holiday

The black beltback suit has been sold, the blue-grey DB is listed and waiting for new home!

5. the_imperialist

the_imperialist New in Town

Thanks Benny! As you can tell, I'm overjoy by it...

Attached Files:

Benny Holiday and Patrick Hall like this.
  6. Benny Holiday

Looks perfect and your whole look is totally debonair. The suit has truly found its proper home!