Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mister Freedom Stallion Campus Jacket

belopsky

One of the Regulars
I picked up the stallion recently myself, also in a 42, i'm 5'7 170 but with a bigger chest so a 40 wouldn't do too well ;)

I'd like the natural...come on 30% off where you at? :)

Motocann

One Too Many
Finally got the opportunity to snap a few photos of this recent arrival. This is the Mister Freedom Stallion Campus leather jacket in black. As a previous owner of the natural Campus leather jacket from MF, I can say I prefer this version in most every way. The tea-core full-grain cowhide leather is really great and the fit is slightly more generous than the natural. This is a size 42 and I really dig the fit.

I believe these have sold out at MF, but hopefully they will do another run soon as it truly is a spectacular piece. As an owner of a TON of their clothing, I place this among the very best of their work.

View attachment 231681 View attachment 231682 View attachment 231683 View attachment 231684 View attachment 231686
Nice jacket!! How do you find the fit on your Mr. Freedom Campus? That's a 42, what size are you?

konadog

Practically Family
Nice jacket!! How do you find the fit on your Mr. Freedom Campus? That's a 42, what size are you?

i love the fit on the jacket. i'm typically a 42 in most suit coats and wear XL in Mister Freedom and Iron Heart shirts.

jchance

One of the Regulars
Does any Stallion owner have its evolution pics that show how the top coat has worn off? I didn’t appreciate that Mister Freedom’s black tea-core is on top of Natural Leather (not sure how they accomplished it), which supposedly evolves over time.

“Initially introduced in 2013 in the MF® signature natural ‘pink’ veg-tan cowhide, the mission this time was to combine the patina potential of veg-tan natural leather . . . with a solid black appearance. We developed this special exclusive leather with a tannery that was willing and patient enough to comply with our demands and high expectations. . . . As the jacket gets some mileage and naturally ages, normal abrasion of the black topcoat from wear will reveal the natural ‘pink’ underside, in turn evolving into a rich golden tone.”

Say, if I were to get this jacket in black tea-core brand new, should I suntan it like how I’d treat a Natural Leather jacket? I wonder if suntan would fade the black topcoat and even touch the natural leather’s “pink” color underneath.

Last edited:

Motocann

One Too Many
I've been looking at this version of the campus jacket, so your post and pics are super helpful, thanks! Do you mind sharing your height/weight/normal sizes? I'm having trouble figuring out at 5'10" 145 lbs, normally in between a 36 to 38 if I should take the 38 or not.
From my experience with MF jackets- they fit “true to size”. I measure a 38” chest and MF size 38 fits me perfectly.

Yango

One of the Regulars
Finally got the opportunity to snap a few photos of this recent arrival. This is the Mister Freedom Stallion Campus leather jacket in black. As a previous owner of the natural Campus leather jacket from MF, I can say I prefer this version in most every way. The tea-core full-grain cowhide leather is really great and the fit is slightly more generous than the natural. This is a size 42 and I really dig the fit.

I believe these have sold out at MF, but hopefully they will do another run soon as it truly is a spectacular piece. As an owner of a TON of their clothing, I place this among the very best of their work.

View attachment 231681 View attachment 231682 View attachment 231683 View attachment 231684 View attachment 231686
Looks like you could go up a size, it’s pulling at all of the buttons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk