Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Modern vintage cole haan dress shoes

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

These Cole Haan shoes have been worn 2 times in the past 10 years that I have owned them purchased them new. The still look like new, such little wear on them anywhere. You can see by the pictures they have little wear at all on them. No creasing on the tops of these shoes, still have original box. Size is 10 1/2 D and they are just a bit too small for me, the color is nice cordovan shines really nice. Christmas is a coming soon, so for a Christmas deal, I will ship these shoes anywhere in the USA for $65.00. They cost me $160.00 new, and I have seen them in some stores for around $145.00 a few years ago. They are sharp and need nothing. $65.00 shipped and you can own these shoes. If you want to purchase more than one pair of shoes I have for sale here, I will work our a gravy nice deal with you. Thanks for looking!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These are some fairly nice slip on shoes.....would be great for wearing in the office, or, if you are out on a date with Zelda Bigelow.....very sharp looking....shoes that is!

Boodles

A-List Customer
Too bad these are not a size 10 D. $50 bucks is a very attractive price for these nice shoes but 10 1/2 is just a bit too large for me. One thousand drats.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks, they are fairly comfortable shoes. I have an older pair just like them that were worn every other day for a long time. I had this pair tucked away and actually could not find them until I recently moved to a new home! You would be amazed at what you do own and find when you move! Seems like everything you could never find just sort of "pops" up and you think, ah ha! Finally found it...a few dozen times!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You can do it....buy these shoes...look at how nice they are...such a deal. If you have a navy blue blazer, some tan or khaki dress or casual pants, a white shirt and a nice blue and red striped tie, these shoes were made to wear with that combination of clothing. And for the low price, you can afford to buy them and then budget yourself a nice early evening out on the town! Let your "inner" self out, and treat yourself to some nice shoes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ