Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Montecristi Indiana Jones

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
We've had several new orders for the oversized Montecristi Indiana Jones. I intended the special prices to go to COW readers and readers of this forum, but some "public" people have ordered....no problem, though. I left the page linked one too many days, but that is okay.

The special prices are found here ONLY FOR COW AND FORUM READERS

The regular webpage has a link to the "public" prices.

I'll leave the special prices until February or March.

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
PanamaBob, I am aquainted with some people who know some people who know some people who know some Ecuadorean weavers in Monticristi. If that makes any sense, anyway I just found out their names (the weavers) the Pachays, hope I spelled it correctly. Have you ever run into them? Just curious.

fedoralover

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
The Pachays are not weavers. The Pachays finish the hats. We buy some hats from Flerida Pachay, a matriarch of sorts. We do not buy hats from Freddy or Galo Pachay...email me if you'd like.

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, I'm not close enough to the origin of the connection to get what they do correctly. I was just curious, it is a small world in the world of hats.

fedoralover

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Small world it is....

only about 200 people weaving (kids included) and maybe 15-20 who can weave the finest hats.

Keep buying so we can keep them working!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider