Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mossant bowler size 9 or 7 3/8 US

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Mossant size 6 or 59cm in Europe or 7 3/8 US. The internal measure is 20.5x17 cm.
It fit perfectly my head, so a true size
mossant-1-jpg.291076

An antique bowler hat perfectly preserved and large in size. Made in France before the WWII
mossant-3-jpg.291077

It arrived in incredible condition for its age and with a perfectly shaped piece of cork to reduce its size. Included in the purchase:)
mossant-4-jpg.291078

Mossant was one of the main hats producers in France with a very accurate workmanship above all in the heyday of hats production.
mossant-2-jpg.291079

The outside is in very good condition, the inside as well, without lining with the mark on the bottom of the crown which makes me think its old age is greater than its companion the Berteil
mossant-interno-totale-jpg.291080

Here too there are no drafts or dents in the crown and the shape is the ancient one.
It is not a low, round "bowl" and the brims are very curled.
mossant-5-jpg.291083

The toppings are good and still presentable.
mossant-6-jpg.291084

I repeat: it is very rare to find a bowler hat of this age so well preserved

The price for this beauty ready to wear is $130 or €120 plus shipping
Ask for the shipping cost wherever you are
For more details send me a line

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
REDUCTION!
The price for this beauty ready to wear is $120 or €110 plus shipping
For more details send me PM

Mossant size 6 or 59cm in Europe or 7 3/8 US. The internal measure is 20.5x17 cm.
It fit perfectly my head, so a true size
mossant-1-jpg.291076

An antique bowler hat perfectly preserved and large in size. Made in France before the WWII
mossant-3-jpg.291077

It arrived in incredible condition for its age and with a perfectly shaped piece of cork to reduce its size. Included in the purchase:)
mossant-4-jpg.291078

Mossant was one of the main hats producers in France with a very accurate workmanship above all in the heyday of hats production.
mossant-2-jpg.291079

The outside is in very good condition, the inside as well, without lining with the mark on the bottom of the crown which makes me think its old age is greater than its companion the Berteil
mossant-interno-totale-jpg.291080

Here too there are no drafts or dents in the crown and the shape is the ancient one.
It is not a low, round "bowl" and the brims are very curled.
mossant-5-jpg.291083

The toppings are good and still presentable.
mossant-6-jpg.291084

I repeat: it is very rare to find a bowler hat of this age so well preserved

The price for this beauty ready to wear is $130 or €120 plus shipping
For more details send me a line
I shouldn't need to point out to the members here that the bowler or derby was the most popular hat of the old west. Forget the westerns: the derby won the west fellers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana