Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Aero M422a

Should it stay or should it go....?

• Keep

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Sell

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
This has been up in the classifieds with no takers so I’m contemplating giving it a second chance in the rotation. What says the lounge ?

861F6FA1-9B7A-4C5E-A374-69C75F28E7ED.jpeg
03556C8C-FDCC-4BCF-A9F7-142B08842DB9.jpeg
DFB76D44-AF12-42E9-93F5-24C5E311EF53.jpeg

Harris HTM

One Too Many
If you are not in dire need for cash, or you've got so many jackets they no longer fit your house (like I do) then keep it. It looks great.

adfrost

New in Town
I've been contemplating selling mine as well, but if mine fit me as well as yours fits you, I'd be wearing it regularly. I actually like the rust collar/knit combo on yours as well.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is a definite keeper! Everybody should have at least one G-1 in their closet and yours fits you perfectly. Looks great zipped or unzipped and the rust knits are a very cool feature.

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Appreciate the feedback. Sounds like a resounding take it off the market and back into my closet. This was one of those random out of my comfort zone purchases that I wasn’t sure I’d look good in. And the thick goat hide was looking rather plain/new up until just about recently. Think I was just too accustomed to cxl or other hides that showed character fairly quick.

I’m not a huge fan of knit cuffs or waistbands but I do think this jacket looks good on you. It’s nice and trim, flattering to your physique. I’d keep it bless you feel you’ll never wear it.

dopey

One of the Regulars
My initial response was - what the hell is wrong with you? That looks perfect and there is no reason to sell it. After your reading your response, it seems like you have come around. All is good in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points