Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My father in laws hat..........

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
AND THE 1965 HD HE JUST WON!!!!!!!!!!!
019-1-1.jpg

Sorry but I ran out of people to show it to.

babs

A-List Customer
Oh man that's awesome!!!!! Hit's a spot in my heart for sure.. Check the pic' in my signature.. My first scoot had the old duo-glide look as it's inspiration. Infact, I'm considering finding another older Evo to do that look with again. Granted there's a lot of heresies going on with that kind of paint-job or tank emblem etc on an Evo or later H-D, but oh well, she runs and parts were available. :) This bike I truly wish I kept:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showpost.php?p=839520&postcount=87

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Thanks fellas. He's 80 y.o. and isn't comfortable unless his butt is on a Harley. At 73 he took a little ride to see his Bro in Dallas...........he's in Anchorage. GTD & Babs those are awful purdy scooters you have there.

MikeBravo

One Too Many
St.Ignatz said:
Thanks fellas. He's 80 y.o. and isn't comfortable unless his butt is on a Harley. At 73 he took a little ride to see his Bro in Dallas...........he's in Anchorage. GTD & Babs those are awful purdy scooters you have there.

Holy cow!

That's what I call a road trip

:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana