1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

My first Indiana Jones hat!

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Mustang Mike's Hats, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:51 PM.

1. Mustang Mike's Hats

Mustang Mike's Hats A-List Customer

Had a Northern California Western hat customer of mine who needed an Indiana Jones Hat for a costume event he was attending email me with his request. He spent a fair amount of time acquiring all the various parts of the costume, from jacket all the way down to the boots. I was honored that he trusted me to create the "correct" hat for him (I think they used four different makers/versions for the movies!)

I used various shots from all the movies and we came up with the finished version you see here. I don't create a lot of fedoras, but this one was a really fun project to work on. He reported back that he won the contest, hands down.
    indy_fedora.jpeg

2. humanshoes

humanshoes Vendor

Great looking hat there Mike. It looks like your customer did some good research on his Indy gear, right down to the leather strap on the gas mask bag.

Zombie_61 likes this.
  3. Roadopen

Roadopen One of the Regulars

Man o man there Mike! Looks like you are about to film a scene there where its similar to where The Last Crusade was shot?:D Where all the Akubra Feds were waiting for the father and son! :p That hat looks real good on yah mate, wear it well!:cool:

Ro