Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Highwayman zip sleeves

fabmx1

New in Town
Hello everybody,
this is my new aero FQHH in brown. I'm a biker, so zip sleeves are perfect! For me it's the perfect jacket....What do you think about the fit?Thank's for your comments...;)
PS: Hello from France, here the sun shine today!

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
The leather is certainly beautiful, and it looks like a good fit to me.
Welcome to the Lounge!

Whereabouts in France are you located?

Windward

Practically Family
PERFECT !!!!

fabmx1 said:
Hello everybody,
this is my new aero FQHH in brown.

Hi - congratulation! The Body length looks best on you and give you a sharp look. IMO mostly Highwayman jackets are too long - for my taste - but I am always into short jackets.
Is this standard brown or vintage brown? Have you made any special request about the color?

fabmx1

New in Town
THX WIndward, no it's just simply "brown FQHH", no vintage, or special request for the color. This color is the best, because my first highwayman was cordovan...I prefer brown...;)

Windward

Practically Family
Very Nice Brown . . .

fabmx1 said:
THX WIndward, no it's just simply "brown FQHH", no vintage, or special request for the color. This color is the best, because my first highwayman was cordovan...I prefer brown...;)

AWESOME - :eusa_clap For me this is the real "true" brown with much of character from the beginning. My next jacket must be a brown cause it is indeed very different to the rich dark cordovan - but I also love it.
Enjoy and wear it in good health

Maybe your jacket will look like this windward after years of good wear - found this pic years ago but sadly didnt won the auction . . .

windward_brownebay.jpg

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Hello FabMX:

Looks like a perfect fit to me. The color of the brown is fantastic too. I like those Zip Sleeves a lot more than the version with the wool cuffs inside. What type of bike do you ride?

bobjones

A-List Customer
Interesting mod on the front without the pockets and the horizontal seams added on the chest, VERY nice design, wish I'd thought of it. Also like the zipper pull on the right pocket, very nice as well, but it looks like you left the left pocket as a regular opening.

Are you sure its a "regular" Brown FQHH? The creases make it look like the vintage, unless you've had the jacket for a while before taking these pics?

The fit is perfect BTW...

buler

I'll Lock Up
Very, very nice! :eusa_clap

I'd like to see pics of the zip sleeves unzipped. If you could add a couple that would be great.

That, to me, is the perfect brown leather.

B

fabmx1

New in Town
oneterrifichog said:
Hello FabMX:

Looks like a perfect fit to me. The color of the brown is fantastic too. I like those Zip Sleeves a lot more than the version with the wool cuffs inside. What type of bike do you ride?
One i ride supermoto bikes and i plan to do a custom Harley very simple like dirt track bikes!

fabmx1

New in Town
bobjones said:
Interesting mod on the front without the pockets and the horizontal seams added on the chest, VERY nice design, wish I'd thought of it. Also like the zipper pull on the right pocket, very nice as well, but it looks like you left the left pocket as a regular opening.

Are you sure its a "regular" Brown FQHH? The creases make it look like the vintage, unless you've had the jacket for a while before taking these pics?

Right and left pocket are exactly the same. I'm not sure about this is the real brown because i never see a vintage brown, but i ordered a "brown jacket".
My jacket is about one week, i just "knead" whith my hands. I didn't wear it because here in France now is about 30 Degres with everyday sunny! (It's not normal because last year it was 18 degres!).

THX all for your comment, i'm now sure is fit good (i was a litle bit sure!). Sorry for my bad english...:eusa_doh:

fabmx1

New in Town
buler said:
Very, very nice! :eusa_clap

I'd like to see pics of the zip sleeves unzipped. If you could add a couple that would be great.

That, to me, is the perfect brown leather.

B
I'll do some pics to show unzipped.

rikbb

Familiar Face
very nice indeed!

yes, me too i live in france, and only when i started riding on two wheels did i find the reason to search for a nice warm leather jacket,

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
bobjones said:

I didn't notice that modification, that really looks clean. Definitely matches up to a Super Moto but with the Harley Bobber or Dirt Track style I'd say that would be perfect. Good Luck on your build idea for the Harley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points