Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Pegasus Luftwaffe

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Hello everybody!

At the beginning of September I ordered a Luftwaffe jacket from Kevin at Pegasus.

As always it was pleasure to talk to Kevin.

He contacted me today to say my jacket was ready to be ship and to expect it before this weekend.

He also sent me this sneak peek :

rytyzaru.jpg

I can't wait to have it on my back.

More photos and a review to come as soon as I have the jacket!

Congrat's Speed! Haven't seen you for a while. Looks like it's gonna take some work to break that sucker in!
Look forward to more pics and your 2¢

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
That looks so good!!! Just this morning I was wasting work time going through the Pegasus web site & this forum, admiring the Luftwaffe jackets. Is it in black or brown?

Choice for next leather jacket just got longer - Pegasus Luftwaffe, Thedi Cafe Racer, Aero 30s 1/2-belt, Vanson House ... will probably end up getting all eventually, but which one to start with??? Wearing Luftwaffe Jacket & riding my German boxer twin - sounds pretty appropriate!

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Thanks gents,

For the leather I choose their new horsehide : Vintage Black Horsehide

@winterland1 It's up to you to have the collar up or not. But with a collar like this one I wouldn't be able to see anything ^^

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
As promised here are my Luftwaffe jacket.

It is custom made and in vintage black horsehide.

Their new leather is ticker but still wearable.

I think it won't take long to break.

The craftsmanship is excellent and the stitches are even better on this one than on my D Pocket.

Kevin is always prompt when answering e-mails and professional.

I'm again very happy to have ordered a jacket from Pegasus.

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Tres bien!
Very nice, I've dealt with Kevin via email, he is a lovely bloke to deal with, I hope to own one his mc jackets one day. That looks fantastic on you, great fit, perfect.

Highwaymanman

A-List Customer
What I really like about the Luftwaffe jacket in general - and this one in particular is a wonderful example of it - is how a really basic jacket template can be super stylish if the fit and the details are done just right. Love the pockets, the zips, the throat latch and all the rest.

Novos

One of the Regulars
Like the look of their new horsehide. I have the D Pocket S, and it's super nice but your jacket and the leather looks simply awesome. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui