Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My pimp roll biker boots. Is it yours? Attention: No vintage!!

Gancho

One of the Regulars
In germany two years ago western/biker boot become fashion again. I wanted to have something special. From time to time I´m getting ugly and wear them.

Do you like these boots?

250810171827_P1090737.JPG

250810171940_P1090741.JPG

The color would fit to the Aero Cafe Racer in tanned steerhide goin around here, posted by Griff and Navin.

So long

Olli

too much coffee

Practically Family
Gancho said:
In germany two years ago western/biker boot become fashion again. I wanted to have something special. From time to time I´m getting ugly and wear them.

Do you like these boots?

250810171827_P1090737.JPG

250810171940_P1090741.JPG

The color would fit to the Aero Cafe Racer in tanned steerhide goin around here, posted by Griff and Navin.

So long

Olli

Hey Ollie;

I personally am not a big fan of the harness boot( I prefer Western style boots), however I do like the cut and color. The stacked leather heel makes for a good riding heel or limited walking heel.
I know some places here in Arizona that would get you a free drink while wearing those boots and some places that would literally throw you out for showing up in those boots.
But whatever trips YOUR trigger is all that counts! Dare to be different my friend.
Also, that G-1 by Aero you're wearing in that recent post is a killer! I be liking that.
All the best.......coffee

kyboots

Practically Family
Biker Boots

I don't know what "west" those biker boots came from, but I like the color and I love harness boots ( wearing western today however ). The design is most different from the black Wesco's that I wear, but hey ! I 'd buy you a cup of coffee for wearing those. John

Navin323i

Practically Family
I'm a huge fan of harness boots... those look great, Olli... sehr gut, mein freund!

Keep in mind that you can wear a darker shade of brown and still match your boots based on the heel color and outer sole color that are darker brown compared to the color of the rest of the boot that matches the aged tan steerhide as you mentioned. :)

Cheers,
Navin

WolfeMan

One of the Regulars
I personally wouldn't go near them, But they are very cool. If you like them, what more do you need?
Wolfe

I will say this...
They look much better on than off...for some reason.
If I saw them on display shelf for sale...I'd pass on by...but if I had the fortitude to try them on..I just might end up buying them!
HD

Beaubeau

New in Town
Cowboy boots are back in fashion? Here they never left, but I would never wear them, for I would hate to have the actual cowboys (Or as the local ones like to be called, Cow Hunters) have to come and hunt me down. Especially the historical reenactor ones, they have whips and dogs.

But those boots are the strangest Harness Engineer Cowboy boot hybrid I've ever seen. I don't personally like them, but they do look good on your foot.

kyboots

Practically Family
Cowboy Boots

Come on Beaubeau Cowboy boots can be worn on "Non Cowboys" why not? You guys have enough horses and farms down there to justify. It is a look, a fit, and they generally are the most comfortable foot wear you can EVER have. Try some on and wear them. Ostrich boots are broken in the first time on your feet. You won't take them off.There are a lot of folks wearing these all over Florida and they might like the whips, but no chains for me!

Beaubeau

New in Town
kyboots said:
Come on Beaubeau Cowboy boots can be worn on "Non Cowboys" why not? You guys have enough horses and farms down there to justify. It is a look, a fit, and they generally are the most comfortable foot wear you can EVER have. Try some on and wear them. Ostrich boots are broken in the first time on your feet. You won't take them off.There are a lot of folks wearing these all over Florida and they might like the whips, but no chains for me!

See, I live in an area where they actually live and work. The boots are wonderfully cozy, but I rather not get stopped every five seconds to ask if I just got hired by the Mormons (The LDS church owns a huge ranch out here) or So and So's family, or to be asked if there's a snake in my boot when I decide to wear them in public.

So I stay awaaaaaay. Maybe when I move out of here, but not now.

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Thank you very much for your kind words.

While taking pictures of my M-422A I thought it would be interessing to show you these boots.

Whie wearing them I get a lot of comments for them. They polarize very much. Interessing is that nearly all women find them cool.
My colleagues get a crise when I come in the office wearing these boots and they will not allow me to join them for lunch ;-)))

so long

Oliver

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo