Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My trip to ReMix...

MissTayva

I made sure to stop in there while in L.A. I didn't purchase anything (although the old man got a pair of white bucks), but I did get to preview some new wares the owner will be selling soon.

First of all, the babyddoll heels and the plats are to die for! The baby dolls are much nicer in person than on the website. The plats are very well made, as well! The loud colors we were talking about really aren't that bad in person!

He will have a lot of the '40s style wedges in alternate colors, such as light pink, light blue, and a few others (I can't remember what else he had). For now, he just has 1-2 pairs in the store (around size 7) for sale in the store.
He also had a pair of '50s style wedges with the multi-colored crisscross vamp (like my grandmother used to wear!) that were to die for! I can't wait for those to come out!
He is also starting to sell these very cute hand-tooled leather wedges... but I will say that you can get them much cheaper at Olvera Street downtown. I think he plans to sell them for the price of the other wedges (not sure)... they are only $39 at Olvera Street, and come in black and brown.

His vintage inventory surely isn't what it used to be (which sucks!). He had a gorgeous pair of silver lame' Spring-O-Lators that I was drooling over, but sadly, they were way too small. He had qutie a few '40s shoes in stock, but I didn't like any of them, as they looked like something an old granny or nurse would wear. He said he hasn't had a well-stocked vintage inventory in quite a while (it's been well over a year since the last time I stopped in).

Next time I stop in, I plan to get those cute '50s-style wedges, along with a pair of the baby doll heels... although I may finally give in and get a pair of the Hollywood Stilettos! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran