Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My work is done....

Michaelson

One Too Many
Indiana Jerry is a member here....CoffeeDude (known as Indiana Jess elsewhere) is here....and today, we bring on board binkmeisterRick. My work is complete, and the board will soon be ravaged and left in ruins....just like COW. :cry: ;)

Welcome to the Lounge, bink! High regards. Michaelson

farnham54

A-List Customer
I say Welcome!

(Maybe by being friendly I'll be spared :S:D)

In all seriousness, Cow would not be Cow without the People there--TFL the same. The subject matter of these boards bring people in; the people in these boards make people stay and make the boards great.

Let's just hope they don't steal any vintage two-tones from some pedestal in the server room over here!...:D

Michaelson

One Too Many
That's my point, farnham54 old friend...ALL the scoundrels are now afoot in the hallowed halls of the Lounge, so MK....keep an eye on that server! (grins) ;) Regards. Michaelson

CoffeeDude

One of the Regulars
Michaelson said:
Indiana Jerry is a member here....CoffeeDude (known as Indiana Jess elsewhere) is here....and today, we bring on board binkmeisterRick. My work is complete, and the board will soon be ravaged and left in ruins....just like COW. :cry: ;)

Welcome to the Lounge, bink! High regards. Michaelson

Michaelson, people will post for decades about what you have accomplised this day. You are indeed a scoundrel among scoundrels. :coffee:

It was only natural that Bink come over here, considering part of the second law of thermodynamics is that everything goes from order to chaos. ;)

Michaelson

One Too Many
I thought that law was the one that any tool dropped when working on a car will roll beneath the car to it's exact mathamatical center. Humm. :rolleyes: ;) Regards. Michaelson

p.s. Oh, by the way, enjoy this while you can. Until MK opens the door, he's on the outside looking in, and reading every word we've written, and can't reply!!! :D Evil, ain't we? :p

CoffeeDude

One of the Regulars
Michaelson said:
... p.s. Oh, by the way, enjoy this while you can. Until MK opens the door, he's on the outside looking in, and reading every word we've written, and can't reply!!! :D Evil, ain't we? :p
Had I known that, this could have been a completely different thread. [angel]

Sheffield Jones

New in Town
Looks like we're all jumping the fence. :fedora:
Bink,I saw your Cancun pictures and they are so good,brought back alot of great memories of when my wife and I went.

WELCOME!!!!

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
I guess that's what we COWboys and COWgirls call "Years of Field Research."

Which reminds me... there's another law of physics that' I've observed: The Need for a tool is in direct proportion to my inability to find it…

… This law was in full force this weekend when I couldn’t find the adapter for the special “Theft Deterrent� lug on my Render-Wagon Beatle. With out this special adapter, I couldn’t have the tires changed.

I did what any other Gearhead would have done… I had them cut off then went to the dealer to get standard hex-head lugs.

Michaelson

One Too Many
They're moving a HUGE bunch of data over to a new ISP, and we're just waiting for the webmaster to tell them to throw the switch to activate the forum again. Been a LONG process. Regards. Michaelson

My experience is that the damned tool doesn't fall under the car---too easy. It falls down into the engine compartment somewhere that will never be found and then rattles like heck whenever you drive it---but you still can't find it---until you take it to the mechanic who finds it after you spend $500. :p

Regards to all,

J

farnham54

A-List Customer
Thats why I like trucks. Lots of room underneath so you can scurry under without a problem and grab said tool.

Even more specifically, that's why I like GM Trucks. Ya don't need tools.

Ford on the other hand....:p I can see the arrows flying already. I'm gonna have to duck!

Geese..Bink is having his effect already; he's not even here yet and we're all off on a tool-related tangent :D

Just kidding, of course, Bink!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko