Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Napped him inflagranti with his new love, a LHB de Luxe.

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Hello there,

my name is Betty, I´m the girlfriend of one of your virtual leatherjacket loving friends. Since our first date I know that I have to share Oliver with his leatherjackets. But yesterday I was really fearing to loose him.

Since a few days he was very nervous. After a call with a girl named Amanda we was rather exited. Should I get into trouble? Is there an other one?

See what happend yesterday when I came home from a visit at my parents house:

260910163241_P1090809.JPG

Standing in front of our door I get a strange feeling.

260910164906_P1090826.JPG

Entering the appartment I found his cloths lying on the ground. The door of our bedroom was opend. A undefined smell gets into my nose and I hear a quaint noise comming out of the room.

260910165606_P1090817.JPG

I rushed into the bedroom and found him lying in the bed. It seemed to be very painful for him. Obviously he was not alone!!!

260910170004_P1090820.JPG

He asked me to leave the bedroom, but I wanted to see who is with him in the bed. This blaggard! I could cry. This is a szene I only know from movies. Comming home finding your man in the bed with an other one.

260910170540_P1090821.JPG

After ripping away the sheet I saw who lies with him in our bed, a brown LHB de Luxe in a beautiful thick frontquarter horsehide. The new one is a real beauty, so I decided to join her into our family.

Later I took some photos of the new couple outside. I love them both!

260910172247_P1090795.JPG

260910172340_P1090789.JPG

Have a nice Sunday!

Betty

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Hi guys,

after a 5 month wait my last order from Aero was delivered. A dream came true when I opened the box. The jacket is a real masterpiece.

It is a LHB based on the 1930 pattern with following specification:
- Brown frontquarter horsehide.
- Big fur collar in a nice brown with a throat flap.
- Pockets from the Halfbelt de Luxe.
- Swingback like the Route 66.
- Alpaca lined, with a olive garbadine overlay.
- Slimdowned sleeves.
- 2 inside pockets with snap closer.
- Olive drap top sitching.

Here are some picture of the jacket. Sorry, the pictures bring not out the nice of the color:

260910174228_P1090756.JPG

260910174802_P1090747.JPG

260910174319_P1090755.JPG

260910175033_P1090749.JPG

260910174359_P1090750.JPG

260910174442_P1090753.JPG

260910174907_P1090752.JPG

260910174524_P1090757.JPG

260910174557_P1090751.JPG

I like to thank AERO LEATHER for this nice jacket. Absolutely amazing!!

Enjoy it.

Oliver

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
A Cossack might have been difficult to explain too...

"Darling...!!! IT'S NOT what it looks like!!"

Beautiful jacket, and GREAT PHOTOS (Take note other members!) to illustrate ALL the detailing and patina! I really love this one and you must be so pleased with it!! Wear it in good health:eusa_clap

Just in time for winter too!

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Thank god that Betty did not see the Cafe Racer (pictures follow soon), that comes together with the LHB.:eek:

Thanks for you kind words. I´m so happy with the jacket!!!

Olli

andy richards

Practically Family
Aaah! I could almost smell the jacket :) . Amazing good looking jacket. Great story to introduce it to us too! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your jacket in good health.
Andy

Vic

One of the Regulars
Hi Gancho.

This is one of my favorite jackets I've seen on FL (and, of course, that's saying a lot).

Enjoy!

JanSolo

Practically Family
Dear Betty,

now that Olli's new obsession "came out of the closet" it is obvious to see that you're relationship has reached a critical point. Look at the nicely tanned smooth skin, the slim and slightly waisted silhouette and the thick bushy hair of his new girlfriend. No wonder he instantly fell in love. I could be seen dating such a beautiful girlfriend. I really have to applaud Olli for his wise choice.

BTW: Cool Chambray shirt and cap!!

Aether

One of the Regulars
Hi Gancho,

That Amanda is a trouble-maker. My wife asked the other day: "why do you have so many emails from this Amanda woman?!" ;)

Really nice custom jacket with some great details, very sharp. Aero really are fantastic...
I especially love the look of the slimmer sleeves - I've requested them for my upcoming Halfbelt - do you find them restrictive at all?

Cooperson

One Too Many
Betty - Just be happy it wasn't a Mariner or Longshoreman - those seafaring types :whistling

Gancho - Great story line and wonderful new Aero. The collar and slim sleeves really give it that period look. Perfect fit too. Enjoy!

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Good morning Fedoras,

Betty is still jealous, because now all girls look at me, because of the amazing jacket. ;)

It is nice to read your comments about the story and the jacket.

@Aether: The slimmed down sleeves are fine, but with the Alpaca linning it is quite slim. I will wait till the jacket has some wear, perhaps I have to change the Alpaca in the sleeves to aomething thinner. If you ordered a "normal" linning, definitelly the slim sleeves are the right choice. My new Cafe Racer has also slimmer sleeves and it is perfect.

So long

Olli

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
The Germans are known for a lot of great things (like the engineering in my Tiguan), but since when has story-telling become one of them? The rest of us are going to have a hard time competing! Thanks for the great posts!

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Thanks Joe,

indeed, our cars are really fantastic. I´ve got a BMW 3 series and I´m totally pleased with the car. Fast, economic, safe and really good looking.

It was a great fun to create the story around the jacket. But without the perfect input of all members here it would not have been posible to choose this jacket.

The lounge is a very nice place to stay. I like the people who meet here. I like to read the stories and follow the discussion. And I like to give my thoughts.

Many regards

Olli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112