Natel Black Leather Cafe Racer - USA - tag size 50

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by trapp, Apr 19, 2019.

1. trapp

trapp Practically Family

Natel Black Leather Cafe Racer - USA - tag size 50
    $145

Please add $20 for USPS Priority shipped CONUS with tracking.

Beautifully broken in HEAVY leather that started out black and is starting to bronze out with a sweet and subtle patina. The leather is incredibly thick and tough but it has a nice soft hand, very typical of the Natal / Natel jacket leather that others have noticed and admired on the lounge. I'm a firm believer that the Natel and Natal are one in the same, having owned and handled jackets with both labels. Same pattern, same hardware, same leather. These are kick-ass under the radar jackets and this size 50 jacket is a true BEAST. Moby Dick would have trouble wearing it out.

The jacket has no issues and is ready to wear. All hardware runs smooth, pocket bags all original and intact, leather smells like leather, not the bottom of a tobacco pouch, and the original quilted liner is in very good condition, with minor pilling here and there but no tears or separation issues.

chest 26 1/2
    shoulder 21 1/2
    sleeve 26
    front length 27
    rear length 25 1/2

This jacket was thrown in to sweeten the deal (or even it out) on a large gear trade I made with a local friend. It's way huge for me but I figured i could find it a home. I don't need a ton for it - $145 seems pretty fair. If you like the jacket and disagree, feel free to make an offer.

PM me with any questions.

102_5301.JPG 102_5315.JPG 102_5299.JPG 102_5319.JPG 102_5294.JPG 102_5295.JPG 102_5312.JPG 102_5311.JPG

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  2. trapp

trapp Practically Family

102_5293.JPG 102_5297.JPG 102_5300.JPG 102_5304.JPG 102_5308.JPG 102_5313.JPG ...and some details..

3. Monitor

Monitor

You can't go wrong with this jacket. Simply can't. You'll sooner regret buying any of the "high end" jackets than this one. Provided it fits, it's the jacket that's got you cover in any situation. Good luck with the sale.

4. Gamma68

Gamma68 One Too Many

Completely agree with Monitor. Natal/Natel and Walter Dyer jackets are serious riding gear. Heavy high-quality leather and built like tanks. Both brands are way under the radar. GLWTS.

5. sickboysick

sickboysick New in Town

I’m trying to resist but not sure I’m able. Sizing and price both fit me well.

@trapp
    PM incoming......

6. trapp

trapp Practically Family

Thanks Monitor and Gamma. I still think the mystery of who made these great jackets will one day be solved.

The jacket has sold.

Gamma68 and Monitor like this.