Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natel Black Leather Cafe Racer - USA - tag size 50

trapp

Practically Family
Natel Black Leather Cafe Racer - USA - tag size 50
$145

Please add $20 for USPS Priority shipped CONUS with tracking.

Beautifully broken in HEAVY leather that started out black and is starting to bronze out with a sweet and subtle patina. The leather is incredibly thick and tough but it has a nice soft hand, very typical of the Natal / Natel jacket leather that others have noticed and admired on the lounge. I'm a firm believer that the Natel and Natal are one in the same, having owned and handled jackets with both labels. Same pattern, same hardware, same leather. These are kick-ass under the radar jackets and this size 50 jacket is a true BEAST. Moby Dick would have trouble wearing it out.

The jacket has no issues and is ready to wear. All hardware runs smooth, pocket bags all original and intact, leather smells like leather, not the bottom of a tobacco pouch, and the original quilted liner is in very good condition, with minor pilling here and there but no tears or separation issues.

chest 26 1/2
shoulder 21 1/2
sleeve 26
front length 27
rear length 25 1/2

This jacket was thrown in to sweeten the deal (or even it out) on a large gear trade I made with a local friend. It's way huge for me but I figured i could find it a home. I don't need a ton for it - $145 seems pretty fair. If you like the jacket and disagree, feel free to make an offer.

PM me with any questions.

102_5301.JPG
102_5315.JPG
102_5299.JPG
102_5319.JPG
102_5294.JPG
102_5295.JPG
102_5312.JPG
102_5311.JPG

Last edited:
You can't go wrong with this jacket. Simply can't. You'll sooner regret buying any of the "high end" jackets than this one. Provided it fits, it's the jacket that's got you cover in any situation. Good luck with the sale.

Gamma68

One Too Many
Completely agree with Monitor. Natal/Natel and Walter Dyer jackets are serious riding gear. Heavy high-quality leather and built like tanks. Both brands are way under the radar. GLWTS.

sickboysick

New in Town
I have one just like it in either a 48 or 50. I’d have to check this evening but I’d be willing to part with it. Sent you a message….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff