Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nathaniel Hat Makers

Lando

Practically Family
Yes, his hats are a bit expensive. But, they are very well made and I have no regrets or doubts about the three hats I own of his. Nate was great to work with and in all three cases produced exactly what I was looking for. I've never been to his shop, but it definitely on my list of hat stores across the country I'd love to visit if I had all the money and time in the world.

Pretty sure David Morgan is offering one of Nate's hats now by the way. There are cheaper options for sure, but Nate still makes a very good hat. Plus, I really like his lizard head crease, which was part of the reason I looked at his stuff in the first place.

14290709188_99d91cae53_c.jpg

That's me in Nate's Outback Explorer in Silverbelly last year. Great all around hat.

Last edited:

Lando

Practically Family
It's been good so far. Slowly unpacking all my hats out of storage and getting back into the pattern of things.

Good to hear, man. Saw something in the Boston news about Lake Champlain R.E. values. Your timing was perfect! I always enjoy my time in the Northeast Kingdom, revisiting my roots. Glad to share it with you, just pay the TAXES.

hatflick1

Practically Family
I checked the David Morgan site from time to
time.
It appears that all of his felt hats are Akubra.
I don't recall any styles from Nate.
Could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112