Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $24.99

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by nattyshirts, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattyshirts

nattyshirts Sponsoring Affiliate

Its early spring and to make it more colorful, range of new fabrics have been uploaded. To bring freshness to your wardrobes, NattyShirts has happily announced early spring sale.

All Quality Fabrics available as low as $29.

Sale is on from 23rd March till Midnight of 26th March.

1c.JPG 2c.JPG 3c.JPG

2. Jaxenro

Jaxenro One of the Regulars

So the six shirts came in on 3/21 so about 30 days after the initial order. I had them remove 2" from the waist and 1/2" from the sleeves on my "try" shirt I probably should have gone 1/2" more on the sleeves but the body is about perfect. Being able to specify the yoke I got the shoulders where I wanted them. I usually have trouble with shirts as when the neck fits the body is too big at the waist so it is a pleasure to get a good fitting shirt for a change.

So I did the initial order of buy 5 get 1 free plus the "try" shirt to check the sizes is good enough to wear (I was careful with measuring) so I ended up with 7 shirts for $150 plus $15 shipping. All have club collars, rounded french cuffs, and hidden fly fronts. Quality is really good on the construction fabric is decent, probably a little light but I prefer that living in a warm climate for the most part. To say I am happy with them is an understatement

Sonero, Big Man and scotrace like this.
  3. nattyshirts

Nattyshirts welcomes you to early summer sale. All quality fabrics in checks, plains and stripes of Italian and Japanese origin are available at $29.99.

Sale is on from 25th April till midnight 29th April.

Wishing you happy summers.

Natty Shirts

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Michael R., Jaxenro and Big Man like this.
  4. nattyshirts

NattyShirts happily announces, new range of fabrics are uploaded and with that new Sale has been launched.

All quality fabrics in checks, plains and stripes of Italian and Japanese origin are available at $29.99.

Sale is on from 25th May till midnight 30th May.​
    11.JPG 22.JPG 33.JPG

5. nattyshirts

Exciting new volume of fabrics is uploaded and on customers demand NattyShirts has launched new Sale.

All quality fabrics in checks, plains and stripes of Italian and Japanese origin are available at $29.99.

Sale is on from 27th June till midnight 1st July.

1a.JPG 2a.JPG 3a.JPG

6. nattyshirts

Summer excitement is on and so is new Sale launched by NattyShirts.

Sale is on from 28th July till midnight 1st August.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

7. nattyshirts

New range of fabrics have been uploaded and, it’s time to say good-bye to summers and why not with a new Sale launched by NattyShirts.

Sale is on from 28th August till midnight 1st September.
    1-5.JPG 2-5.JPG 3-5.JPG

8. JerseyTechGuy

JerseyTechGuy New in Town

Cool. Going to check them out. Welcome Natty Shirts!

9. nattyshirts

New range of fabrics have been uploaded and, it’s time to say good-bye to summers and why not with a new Sale launched by NattyShirts.

Sale is on from 26th Sep till midnight 1st October.

Have a great time.

NattyShirts

10. nattyshirts

Super Saver Deal

More than 50 new fabrics have been uploaded and, it’s time to shop for holidays and why not with a new Sale launched by NattyShirts.
    Sale is on from 28th Oct till midnight 31st Oct.
    Have a great time.
    NattyShirts

Big Man likes this.
  11. nattyshirts

New Egyptian Cotton Herringbone fabrics have been uploaded and, it’s time to shop for holidays and why not with a new Sale launched by NattyShirts.

Sale is on from 26th Nov till midnight 30th Nov.

Have a great time.

NattyShirts

Big Man likes this.
  12. Redquill

Redquill New in Town

I have never ordered a custom shirt before. I love to wear Ralph Lauren polo button down shirts.
    Is it possible for you to create a clone of their shirt? I am looking for the heavy 100% cotton .

13. SlyGI

SlyGI New in Town

Oh Rats! It looks like I missed the sale. I'll have to follow this thread for the next sale. I've never bought a custom shirt before either. Without forcing me to read all 18 pages of this thread, how does the process work?

Big Man likes this.
  14. Big Man

Big Man My Mail is Forwarded Here

I have been buying shirts from Natty since they first started advertising here. I have been exceptionally pleased with their fit, quality, and price. The key is to get a good measurement. After that, it's a breeze.
    Go to their website and follow the instructions. It's easy.

Talbot and SlyGI like this.
  15. SlyGI

SlyGI New in Town

Thanks! I'll do it.

Big Man likes this.
  16. nattyshirts

More Than 40 New Egyptian Cotton Herringbone fabrics have been uploaded and, it’s time to shop for holidays and why not with a new Sale launched by NattyShirts.

Sale is on from 27th Dec till midnight 31st Dec.

Have a great time.

NattyShirts

hatsRme and Big Man like this.
  17. nattyshirts

Nothing excites more than Egyptian Supmia Cotton Herringbone dress shirts. It’s time to shop for holidays and why not with a new Sale launched by NattyShirts.

Sale is on from 26th Jan till midnight 30th Jan.

Have a great time.​

hatsRme likes this.
  18. nattyshirts

Nothing excites more than Egyptian Supima Cotton Herringbone dress shirts. It’s time to shop for holidays and why not with a new Sale launched by Natty Shirts.

Sale is on from 24th Feb till midnight 28th Feb

Have a great time.

Natty Shirts

19. Talbot

Talbot One Too Many

Would you do a custom shirt? I'd like a (many) loop collar long sleeve shirt with no front placket. and horizontal buttonholes Pointed collar and dual flap pockets, like early gabardine style.Possible ?

20. VictoriaEmu

VictoriaEmu New in Town

Hello, I was interested in your product. Tell me you make custom shirts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.