Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $29.99

We have disabled Paypal; the savings in Paypal fees are reflected in your discount from regular prices. However, you can ask for the PayPal invoice if you do not feel comfortable using a Credit Card - though this is very secure (via Authorize.net, Leading Payment Processor in the USA). We are happy to make payment for your new shirts as simple and convenient as possible.

Thanks. I went ahead & put my order on a credit card but would've preferred to use PayPal for online purchasing.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The shirt I ordered was delivered this afternoon. I am very well pleased with the shirt. The fit is very good, and the quality is very good as well. I was surprised how quickly the order was processed and delivered (10 days from time of order to time of delivery). If these folks can fit me (at 6' - 6", 360 lbs, with a 20" neck and a 40" sleeve), then they should be able to fit all you "normal" people. :D

I will definitely be ordering more shirts from Natty Shirts.

Moonshine

New in Town
The shirt I ordered was delivered this afternoon. I am very well pleased with the shirt. The fit is very good, and the quality is very good as well. I was surprised how quickly the order was processed and delivered (10 days from time of order to time of delivery). If these folks can fit me (at 6' - 6", 360 lbs, with a 20" neck and a 40" sleeve), then they should be able to fit all you "normal" people. :D

I will definitely be ordering more shirts from Natty Shirts.

Me too! I've got similar measurements and its great to know we've got an awesome resource for great shirts!

Big Man

Me too! I've got similar measurements and its great to know we've got an awesome resource for great shirts!

Finding shirts that have a tail that is long enough to stay tucked-in is difficult. I'm glad for this new resource.

Also, I see you are from NC. What area?

Big Man

After receiving the first shirt, I ordered three more shirts last evening. I must say, the only thing better than their shirt is their customer service. I had a couple questions and they were answered right away. I am a very satisfied customer, for sure.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Father's Day Special

Father's Day Special:
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WARDROBE WITH A UNIQUE 100% SUPIMA COTTON FABRIC
FEEL THE TEXTURE AND SMOOTHNESS OF LUXURY.

new_fabs.jpg
24 New Super Fine Cotton Fabrics added today. Visit Natty Shirts and book your order before 16th June 2013.

carldelo

One Too Many
The new summer fabrics look nice.

Re: the website, there are a couple of real problems with navigation.

First, to go through pages 0-10, one must continuously remember the page number in order to go through in order, as there is no visible indication of the current page number. This seems minor, but I'm continually having to figure out where a given fabric was that I was looking at.

Second, there really should be a way to select specific subsets of the fabrics, e.g. blue, pink, stripes, gingham, end-on-end, etc. The Closeouts page is a good start.

Also, I have to point out that Nattyshirts' signature line is still advertising shirts for $24.99. There are still some of those available, but it should read "custom made shirts starting at $24.99" or something like that - I know, picky, picky...

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
cardelo, thanks for pointing these things out. Ease of use for our site is a top priority for our tech team. We will hopefully be able to get this done in a week's time at max.
Our main price category these days is $24.99; although we do have some items priced at closeout at $22.99 as well. Suggestions are always much appreciated and we will definitely put it forward.

Last edited:

Big Man

I liked the first shirt I ordered so much that I ordered three more. They arrived on Friday. Here is one of the new shirts I was wearing today. OK, so it's not a great picture of the shirt, but I hope you get the idea. All the shirts are excellent quality and fit great. I am well pleased, and Natty Shirts are a great value. I'm sure I'll be ordering a couple more in the not too distant future.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
“Natty Shirts, your custom shirt maker, is offering a fantastic Independence Day Special, exclusively for Fedora Lounge members! This is a one time deal.
All custom made shirts are now $19.99- only till July 5th! One of the biggest sales of the summer. Visit Natty Shirts and book your order today to take advantage of our Independence Day Special!”

f3669d76436c09af1f115d4625cdc134.jpg

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
I liked the first shirt I ordered so much that I ordered three more. They arrived on Friday. Here is one of the new shirts I was wearing today. OK, so it's not a great picture of the shirt, but I hope you get the idea. All the shirts are excellent quality and fit great. I am well pleased, and Natty Shirts are a great value. I'm sure I'll be ordering a couple more in the not too distant future.

Thank you, Big Man! Thank you also, for allowing us to make your shirts for you.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
We LOVE when customers share their photos with us!

It is our pleasure to make your shirts for you, made for your body and all its unique quirks. Now, let Natty dress you in our cool-breeze 100% cotton summer fabrics. Make your shirt of the right cloth, and the heat can't touch you.
Our newest deal of the season: Get your Natty custom dress shirt starting at just $22.99!

Mitchell Torres

New in Town
I placed my order this past Friday for 5 shirts. The customer service is EXCEPTIONAL. I had several questions, updated my info, updated a shipping address and specified which shirt I wanted as my test fitter all via their chat system. I have diligently searched for negative reviews and found only a smal handfull....and they were all rectified by a combination of great communication and customer service and so the people who were upset were won over. Anxiously awaiting my shirts. I am a tough fit being a portly 5'8 with a 20.5 neck.....

Evan Everhart

A-List Customer
Best shirts that I own, along-side my Pink, Hilditch & Key, and Turnbull & Asser shirts. I get mine made without fusing, split yoke, little gussets on the side venting, everything. Gorgeous shirts, perfect fit, Beautiful collars and fabrics. Absolute perfection for a ridiculously low price. I still find it hard to believe and I now own, about 5 or 6 of their shirts, I think. (heads off to take inventory of wardrobe). (I've had all of mine made with very long 7" long, 4.5" spread spear-point collars and all have been perfection, just from a picture! Next up is a copy of an old Carol & Co. shirt from the 50s with the perfect semi-spread collar (I'm only copying the collar mind you). Perhaps a detachable collar model with a poke collar? Who knows?!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Ordered 7 detachable collar shirts (6 stripes, one solid), with French cuffs. Each is coming with a matching collar in a spear-point design, and I also had 3 additional collars made in white to swap between the shirts. I can't wait!

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Summer Fiesta about to finish

With August comes the winding down of the summer season, and we are kicking off our end of Summer sale! All shirts in inventory are now 50% off... Order three or more shirts and we will ship them to your door FREE!

NY5.jpg

We are also introducing a new service for FOOTBALL FANS!
Dress your half-price dress shirt with the team logo of your choice, hand made and hand stitched to your shirt!

Visit Natty Shirts and book your order now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points