Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $29.99

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Did somebody here order a spearpoint collar style shirt? The "narrow straight" collar looks pointy but not very curved. If you went with the "additional requirements" box it would be nice to post some pictures on the outcome. Thanks.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Spear Point Collar Style

spear-point.jpg
One example of it. You can also send us snaps of any design you want and we will make a replica for you.

Luftwaffles

One of the Regulars
Received my trial shirt today. Removable white collar and white French cuffs.
IMG_20130808_143322_zpsb919869a.jpg
Detail of the collar and stud (Mind the smoking/lounge jacket)
IMG_20130808_144629_zps00ef0bce.jpg
Cuffs up close.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Haha, I hear ya! Mine was shipped o the 7th, and is expected on Fri or Mon. I can't wait... especially for the rest of my order. I have some vintage cufflinks on stand-by waiting to be used :D

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
It's actually really comfortabel... I like it. I think I may have the others turned into detachables at some point as well!

Also, the collars were custom made from a 1910's-20's collar style advertisement thing I came across. All I did was send a photo in w/ my order of the catalog, and told them which collars I wanted, and there they are!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk