Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Navy blue shoes

Etienne

A-List Customer
Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of 40's looking navy shoes--to wear with a suit? I'd prefer a closed shoe with a toe cut-out or even a sling-back--I have been to every shoe store I can think of and can't find ANY navy blue shoes!! What's up with THAT? I would appreciate any help or direction! Thanks!

magneto

Practically Family
Hi,
That is so strange; whenever I'm shopping for (admittedly, vintage) brown or black shoes I find so many navy pairs! :) Seems no-one wants them or no-one has navy outfits/dresses to match the shoes...(same with hats...) But anyway! Since you want a modern repro, and if you're not adverse to online ordering have you checked out zappos.com? (Have huge selection, good service reputation, easy return policy). The cutout styles and round-toe 40's shoe silhouette were popular a season or so ago, so you might be able to find some close-out bargains. Good luck!

Etienne

A-List Customer
Thanks, Magneto! You and I should try shopping together because all I ever find are black shoes!! There are SO many cute black shoes out there! I will check out Zappos for blue ones!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic