Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New additions to jbmilart website

I would like to proudly announce that "a2jacketpatches" has joined the www.jbmilart.com website. Some of you might already know Sean of "a2jacketpatches"... Sean has been involved in military art for over 10 years... and is very knowledgeable about the subject... primarily in the "layered" leather squadron patches of the AVG "flying Tigers". Sean is a very talented artist in his own right... being a classically trained artist in the fine arts for over 20 years, and has done some very high quality leather jacket nose art paintings during his career.
Sean and I have decided to combine our services into one website... giving a better selection and more... "eye candy"... for those who are into leather flight jackets. The website, www.jbmilart.com, is still going through the major changes... but we managed to add all of Sean's product photos to the site... and added some of my newer hand painted patch photos to the site as well. There will be other new additions to the website coming soon... If you have ever been on the site before... you really should check it out now!... I don't think you'll be disappointed... as there is a lot of new stuff to see in there.

Thanks Fellas...

Jim and Sean www.jbmilart.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner