Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New custom Simmons Bilt in Horse Hide

Plumbline

One Too Many
Looks like Warhawk ... that'll be a substantial jacket ( my Simmons Bilt in CXL Steer took some wearing to break in but is now amazing to wear and soft and floppy after @18 months )

Get the posing pics up when it arrives .. I'm liking the "Harrington Style" pockets :D

Plumbline

One Too Many
it will indeed ..... but that doesn't man it'll be floppy and broken in ... that'll take some hours in the saddle that will :D

Enjoy the process ...... beat it or it'll beat you :)

Charlie

Familiar Face
Looks like Warhawk ... that'll be a substantial jacket ( my Simmons Bilt in CXL Steer took some wearing to break in but is now amazing to wear and soft and floppy after @18 months )

Get the posing pics up when it arrives .. I'm liking the "Harrington Style" pockets :D

In fact it is Warhawk leather ! And I asked for customized pockets and the flaps, that can also be hided inside the pockets, resulting of looking like "slash pockets", two jackets in one in a way ...

dan_t

Practically Family
Love the leather on this one! Always interested in seeing 'in the flesh' shots, rather than just the manufacturers online images. The vintage treatment looks mild, but just enough to make a nice difference.
Definitely post some fit pics when it arrives.
Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto