Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Filson addition

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
I've been looking for a spring coat with flexibility to layer a bit with and recently purchased the following;https://www.filson.com/ccf-chore-coat.html#sku=20131878-fco-000170250
Single layer in a very nice 12 oz. duck. I'm right around a 44 and purchased a Large according to their fit guide. It fits perfect for my needs, if a bit cool, layer with a light fleece or sweatshirt underneath or if warmer, over a SS heavy T. Today it was in the low 50's and I wore it over a heavy LS, T, perfect. It feels durable, appears to be well made(in Canada) and has no water resistant coatings. I'm not into chemicals and like to stay away from off shore items for the most part so it checked all the boxes for me. As far as cons go, I would have liked a inner pocket and a few other color options. In navy it has a solid, semi-industrial look which I tend to like for my purposes. As a bonus, I have a screwed up hand and the snap closures make life a little easier. The price seems fair to me, especially considering the other options out there:)
G.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112