Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New guy going off!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Hello all,
Having just purchased the G&B Navy g-1 in a size 44 Tall and receiving a Cockpit A-2 in a 46 tall, I have sadly concluded that both are too large. lesson learned: DO take chest measurements on your own (if you are new, like me, to the flight jacket world). I love both jackets dearly, but after seeing many of you and your great fits, I have concluded that now is the time to alter, sell, or trade both of them. Though I am upset (and a bit hasty, I will admit), it is time to find "that jacket" that looks as good on me as many of you. I recently posted pics of the g-1 not too long ago, I am happy to get any feedback/recommendations/buyers? I will have pics of the A-2 up soon. Stay tuned.
Thank you all.
-Nick

xt40

Familiar Face
Hello all,
Having just purchased the G&B Navy g-1 in a size 44 Tall and receiving a Cockpit A-2 in a 46 tall, I have sadly concluded that both are too large. lesson learned: DO take chest measurements on your own (if you are new, like me, to the flight jacket world). I love both jackets dearly, but after seeing many of you and your great fits, I have concluded that now is the time to alter, sell, or trade both of them. Though I am upset (and a bit hasty, I will admit), it is time to find "that jacket" that looks as good on me as many of you. I recently posted pics of the g-1 not too long ago, I am happy to get any feedback/recommendations/buyers? I will have pics of the A-2 up soon. Stay tuned.
Thank you all.
-Nick

you could try shrinking them down i did it with a cooper g-1 and an aero b-3 and it worked perfectly.
I soaked the bodies, leaving the arms dry as they were ok and then blasted the jackets in a dryer on hot. i took them out every 10 mins or so and tried them on and repeated until i was happy with the fit. i then let them finish drying naturally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn