Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New here... but feels like home

Sabir Asaria

New in Town
I’d like to once again thank everybody for the exceptionally warm welcome I have received! …I know you guys are a nice bunch but the reception was beyond my expectations :)

As mentioned in my OP, I have posted The Flat Single Riders jacket here on the Classifieds for sale - FS: The Flat Head Single Riders Jacket | The Fedora Lounge

As a part of the TFL family now, what I do promise is that the proceeds from the sale of this jacket will not be wasted on any essentials like paying the rent or putting food on the table. The funds will be utilized solely for a higher cause… my first black jacket! :D

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I’d like to once again thank everybody for the exceptionally warm welcome I have received! …I know you guys are a nice bunch but the reception was beyond my expectations :)

As mentioned in my OP, I have posted The Flat Single Riders jacket here on the Classifieds for sale - FS: The Flat Head Single Riders Jacket | The Fedora Lounge

As a part of the TFL family now, what I do promise is that the proceeds from the sale of this jacket will not be wasted on any essentials like paying the rent or putting food on the table. The funds will be utilized solely for a higher cause… my first black jacket! :D

That's the spirit! :D

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

For the cause....Beans and rice for a couple weeks is never a bad thing from time to time.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112