Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Highwayman Received!

53Effie

A-List Customer
DSCN0909.jpg

DSCN0885.jpg

DSCN0878.jpg

DSCN0873.jpg

Hi everyone, thought I would post a few quick photos of the new Highwayman that I got for Christmas!
Mid-weight oil pull horsehide one piece back. Fit is almost perfect, I really like it!

Mike

53Effie

A-List Customer
Thanks very much. This my second Aero...first brand new one. I am very pleased with it. I am surprised and happy with the color, which is really just about a seal brown. The mid weight horsehide is a bit heavier than the A-2's I have, and a little stiff, but feels like it will break in easily.

mh

Cooperson

One Too Many
Welcome Mike and congratulations on a very nice Highwayman. The fit looks fine to me and I like the color of the lining against the brown hide. Enjoy!

Cheers

Papa M

A-List Customer
I really like your choice Mike. One of my Highwaymans has the same lining - a beautifully supple steerhide in Cordovan. Now I need (want) to get an oil-pull the same colour as yours!

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
Beautiful jacket:eusa_clap
I especially love the lining.
What is it called?
And is it cotton or wool?
BTW, my new Highwayman should be arriving before New Years.
Lenny

53Effie

A-List Customer
Hi Lenny. Thanks for the nice comments. The lining is Berry Brown Tartan. It is called a three season cotton. It is pretty warm really. Our weather is cold right now and it has been comfortable thus far with just a light sweater under the jacket.

Mike

53Effie

A-List Customer
some outdoor pics

dadjacket1.jpg

dadjacket2.jpg

Here are a couple of outdoor shots. Thanks to Peacoat for all of the help with the photo uploads...I am still learning.

High and Dry: I have not experienced any color transfer problems thus far, but I have heard that it could be an issue.

Lenny: Bet you are anxious for your new jacket to arrive! Looking forward to some pics of it.

Mike

andy richards

Practically Family
Excellent choice of brand, style, colour and lining. Enjoy your jacket! Love to see pics after a half year of wearing. Thanks for posting and welcome on this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk