Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Jackets for Me: Good Wear Tanker, RMNZ Dubow A-2 and Headwind A-1

CBI

One Too Many
Hello Gents:

My first bathroom/mirror pictures! Getting good pics seems to be impossible these days. Can't get my family to do it and the timer/camera/tripod option never seems to work out well. No real wearing pics until summer temps drop.

Received this new Good Wear Tanker the other day from John. Spectacular all the way around. Typical JC hyper-terrific quality work. Although the sleeves look a hair long in this photo, they ride up about an inch when I wear a fleece shirt under it which is my standard winter wear so the length is prefect for me. (Same deal with the A-1). I will try to get more details GW pics later. The Real McCoys Dubow A-2 I picked-up second hand a while back, just getting to post it. I really love this jacket, great fit. Its somehow has a trim-ish look but its not restrictive at all. The sleeves work with a regular dress shirt. The only A-2 I have owned that looks better with the collar snapped down. Love the curving collar on this one but typically don't on Dubows. The Headwind A-1 is another second hand grab from months back. Virtually un-worn. These are terrific, quality jackets. The cape is VERY similar to ELC's as is all of the work on this one. I am really impressed with this one (which is an older model). It needs lots of wear/break in which I am not sure I can give it but again, impressive. Slumming a bit I know...........with the civi-Avirex monster sleeve jacket BUT , great patina and fun to wear and a great buy.

Sorry for the crappy pics, almost not worth posting but........................

IMG_0676.jpg
IMG_0674.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg
IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_0688.jpg
IMG_0701.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Nice CBI!! Dig em all!
Gotta ask about the Iphone case. I never thought about leather but it looks sweet.
Where might that one be from?
Thanks. Bowen

CBI

One Too Many
thanks - I iPhone case was from Best Buy. there are some really nice ones on Amazon for $15-20. Purchased one for my daughter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk