Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Must See Movie-Pre Golden Era (Western)

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Guys, on Thanksgiving the family and I went to see a Ron Howard movie called "The Missing" (with Tommy Lee Jones and Kate Blanchett). Yes this is a western so it's pre Golden-Era, but I know alot of you like westerns and I have to admit this is now my favorite western. I'm not gonna say anything to give away the story, but please take my word...it's a MUST SEE. Possible Oscar material in my opinion. I was on the edge of my seat most of the movie and even found myself biting my nails once (something I rarely do). It's one of those movies you don't wanna have to get up and go pee because you might miss something.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Guys, on Thanksgiving the family and I went to see a Ron Howard movie called "The Missing" (with Tommy Lee Jones and Kate Blanchett). Yes this is a western so it's pre Golden-Era, but I know alot of you like westerns and I have to admit this is now my favorite western. I'm not gonna say anything to give away the story, but please take my word...it's a MUST SEE. Possible Oscar material in my opinion. I was on the edge of my seat most of the movie and even found myself biting my nails once (something I rarely do). It's one of those movies you don't wanna have to get up and go pee because you might miss something.

I wanted to check out the first ever thread/post in the moving picture, and was saddened to see it had no replies.

I have never heard of this film but in honour of this post I will look for it. The leads certainly capture my interest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ