Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW RENAVGOODS Boots: New in box, 8" Shinki Horsebutt dark brown, Size 11

monkeyfist

New in Town
For Sale: New Renavgoods Boots: New in box, 8" Shinki Horsebutt dark brown, ISN 106 last, Size 11. Original cost $555. This was a custom order never worn. I purchased some other boots in brown Shinki HB FlamePandas before receiving these, so letting these go. Overall construction, stitching, sole, and design is good and leather is outstanding. Reference Renavgoods on IG for typical quality. Other details: 8" shaft, antique brass eyes and hooks, Dr Sole brown outsole, dogger heel. Shinki Horsebutt dark brown leather is thick, uniform in color, and lots of grain and character. This leather is seriously tough and a good example of Shinki HB in my experience. It will take some wearing to break in but should take just about any reasonable hard wear you throw at it.

$390

Continental US only / Shipping included / PayPal only / Seller does not accept returns

tempImageddp6J7.jpg tempImageaodQv4.jpg tempImageAIT8YM.jpg tempImagedpg0EX.jpg tempImageHOYOJ5.jpg tempImageBytyjZ.jpg tempImageRnqvn3.jpg tempImagepq6PPe.jpg tempImageKPo1Bj.jpg tempImage8uGRWd.jpg tempImagezAsT8U.jpg tempImageNmcCFc.jpg tempImage4pY6Mu.jpg tempImageJgQF4h.jpg tempImageDJmbLh.jpg

monkeyfist

New in Town
BIG PRICE DROP! --->NOW $275

Someone might as well get some use out of these new boots! I will edit post as soon as I figure out how to get back in.

monkeyfist

New in Town
Hi

I'm not familiar with Renav sizing.

- What is your Brannock?
How do they fit?
How much toe room?
I am an 11D in most boots and my feet measure 11 1/2 Brannock. These are a little wide for me but would be acceptable with a thicker sock. Toe room is good and toe box is perfect with just enough room in width and length for size 11.

Leatherbirdsoul

One of the Regulars
I just received the boots. Monkeyfist, a new member, is honest and communicative.

I'm putting them back up for sale as the last doesn't work for my foot shape - in the same way that Viberg 2030s doesn't work for me.

But if 2030s in 10.5 works for for you, they are a fine pair of boots.

Unworn, just tried on for two minutes.

$250 shipped conus.

I'll post additional photos in the sun soon.

Leatherbirdsoul

One of the Regulars
BD9A5664-59FF-4F4E-8FE0-487027D9477B.jpeg

Smart detail with the tongue. Thick leather tongue, with a thinner lining leather for the gusset.
E874B659-C147-4536-8126-FB3BA7377BAB.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider