Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Scammer alert: Jerseyfresh1 / Michael Triolo

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

Observe

Practically Family
Same dude, from Aiken SC.
Is there any way to report this guy to the authorities? There's no way it should be so easy to rip off stores and blatantly resell the goods on ebay. This goes beyond the scope of a mere opportunistic scammer, to me this seems like an enterprise undertaken by a career criminal.

P2D

One of the Regulars
Alarmingly similar photos here…..

Attachments

• IMG_4976.png
    IMG_4976.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_4975.png
    IMG_4975.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4974.png
    IMG_4974.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4973.png
    IMG_4973.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4972.png
    IMG_4972.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 160

blobsterroll

One of the Regulars
Yo Dawgs,
Thought I would chime in since I saw you all had shared this and this morning Charles reached out to me who was also scammed by Michael.

Michael seems to be a real piece of work.

I saw a link above to a cat that was a murderer or some shit .. Thats not him.
The guy with the face tattoos, that is him.

I could go total deep dive here, but Ill save you all that...
Bottom line is Michael likes to claim he's not a thief... however his actions and lack of action say otherwise.

I had a ton of people reach out that know him from his gym owning days in Huntington Beach.
All saying that this guy is a total piece of shit human.

Buy and sell to this guy at your own risk.
Typically people that are above the board and stand up folk,
don't have threads about them with receipts about how they've been ripped off.

Cats lame .
be safe yall
T

Hold on, off topic... are you TJ from The Shop Vancouver?

Edit: shouldve read the thread, but it appears its the dude! Love the vids! Especially about the leather jacket length one.

Last edited:

tjschneider

New in Town
Anyone know if there was a resolution with The Shop in Vancouver?
There hasn't been a resolution.
Mike went straight ghost mode after his last email that he signed off with " if you need anything from me don't hesitate to reach out"
I have since reached out about a dozen times with no response via email and text.
I have filed the report to the police , international fraud departments and forwarded all relevant information to his bank.
Sadly his actions show he really doesn't care about any of this... which isn't surprising with the number of people that have reached out that know him. They have all said he's exactly who he has shown to me .... Super nice at the start, but he can't keep up the act for long.
Hopefully we just get our money back.

Leigh H

Practically Family
i bet it wouldn't be hard to find out if he scammed another store out of this Y2 leather jacket, there can't be that many stores selling it.

tjschneider

New in Town
Michael said got that one from Standard and Strange a while back when we were going back and forth over text and we used it as a sizing ref for the one he eventually stole from us.

I got notification that all the documents for our case were forwarded to the bank this morning.
It can take up to another 75 days now for this to get resolved ... but we will see where we have to take once they come back to us.

tjschneider

New in Town
Sadly, last night I was informed that Michael is pulling his moves again with another retailer.
Luckily this time its only for an item around the cost of about $200.. but its still a hit and headache that another person in the community doesn't deserve to have to deal with.

I'm headed into The Shop right now to a video today that will outline some details used for the fraud today. try to show you guys how online transactions work ect... Hopefully can shred a bit of light on back end stuff to avoid accidental chargebacks.

Be safe everyone
T

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Is there any way to report this guy to the authorities? There's no way it should be so easy to rip off stores and blatantly resell the goods on ebay. This goes beyond the scope of a mere opportunistic scammer, to me this seems like an enterprise undertaken by a career criminal.
This is legal now. You see it on TV every day. Thieves rush into a jewelry store, clothing store, cosmetic store., drug store …basically any store and clean the place out of everything. Then sell it online.
The employees stand there and watch , The Police say they are on the look-out for the thieves… but they never catch anyone.
Even though the whole thing is on video.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko