Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW STETSON 2015 Dress catalog

FedoraJones

New in Town
Long time reader, first time poster. Hat-co posted their Stetson 2015 fall dress hat catalog here...it is a PDF:

http://www.hat-co.com/perch//resources/fall-2015-stetson-dress.pdf

Here's all the hat catalogs main page:
http://www.hat-co.com/public

Pretty cool NEW hats with a lot of color felts ...Example the Royal Stetson Open Road in Walnut and Caribou ... They also have an open crown Whippet.
I didn't see that "excellent" quality hat in green that was posted on here...the closest would be the "Excellent" Stratoliner... also the hat on the cover of the catalog looks great but have no idea what it is.

Enjoy!
Dan

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for posting, Dan. Some nice hats indeed - good to see the Matt Deckard influence coming through at HatCo.

tommyK

One Too Many
Nice to see a page of open crowns. More than we could have hoped for just a few years ago. Some great colors too!

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
I'm disappointed in the Fall 2015 Dobbs offerings. It's nice see the Dobbs lion and the year 1908 on the new logo - not sure how I feel about the DOBBS typeface, something's off there - but please recognize the Dobbs legacy in the lineup! Where's a Dobbs Derby with a 5-inch crown, not that wimpy 4-inch version under Stetson? Where's the Game Bird? Where's the Rainbow? Where's the Cross Country, for God's sake? Where's a 5 ½-inch open crown, 2-inch ribbon hat?Dobbs gets shafted again. Stetson isn't everything, you know!

Brad

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
That Grand Central looks great -- and their Walnut color has a reddish undertone that makes it stand out. I wonder if my local shop, Meyer the Hatter, will have any of these open crown models so I can try one on?

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some great looking hats. Now the big question is where do you buy them and how much do they cost? The Stetsonian and whippet look fantastic.
Johnny.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Interesting to see how they've tweaked the quality scale. Sovereign designation is gone. Many more models in the Royal Deluxe felt ala the Premiere Strats. And two longhair models too.

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Very interesting, thanks for posting.
I need to do a bit of googling to see who would be good to buy from, to ship to the UK :)
My wallet hates me coming to this forum!

tommyK

One Too Many
I can't believe know one has mentioned the open crown Whippet.

Jeff

Probably because of the open crown only being 5 1/4. Strange they went so low on that one, not much to work with.

I am digging the Absinthe. Like the color combo and the playboy-esque ribbon treatment. Still thinking about a Stetsonian in caribou as well. can't wait to see some of these in person.

Fed in a Fedora

Practically Family
So where is this hat that Matt Deckard was showing a while back?

tumblr_nfal1rTzyC1r91qw7o1_500.jpg

"The ol' selfie, wearing the new Stetson Exposition."

http://instagram.com/p/vlgJ8uItu2/

It has a resemblance to the Absinthe, but maybe not quite the same. The brim looks bigger on the Exposition than 2.5.

Fed

theoldnorthwest

Familiar Face
Some of these look really nice but I would definitely want to see and feel them before buying. I doubt if many stores will carry any of the open crown models. I went into John Helmer Haberdasher, the best hat store here in Portland, and they did not even know Stetson made open crown hats and it did not seem like something they would be interested in stocking.

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Some of these look really nice but I would definitely want to see and feel them before buying. I doubt if many stores will carry any of the open crown models. I went into John Helmer Haberdasher, the best hat store here in Portland, and they did not even know Stetson made open crown hats and it did not seem like something they would be interested in stocking.

I've been to John Helmers a few times and they don't seem to know much about hats other than looking at the price tag and telling you what one costs.

fedoralover

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
That Grand Central looks great -- and their Walnut color has a reddish undertone that makes it stand out. I wonder if my local shop, Meyer the Hatter, will have any of these open crown models so I can try one on?

I know! I want that one, too!

There's so many great new choices, I don't know which I should get first! :D

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
:eusa_clap
BRAVO@! to Mr. Deckard! BRAVISIMO! :high5:

It is as if he turned a steam liner with a rowboat! Well done sir! :thumb:
Give yourself a pat on the back! The next round's on me!!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member