Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new teamster,finally arrive's.

dash69

Familiar Face
My teamster has arrived.Less than 48 hour's to the bronx,amazing.After the ordeal with aero USA i had second thought about ordering another,but the good folk's at Aero Scotland made it easier.This jacket is stunning.Brown fqhh,tartan lining,2 button inside pocket's,etc.As i said somewere hear before,i'll post some picture's soon.Not as i pictured,this by far exceded my expectation's.I'll throw up some shot's when i get loose from work...till then.

KyleK

One of the Regulars
I'm looking forward to the pics, too! I've had my eye on a Teamster or LHB for awhile now. Not enough pics of the Teamster available out there!

wdw

One Too Many
I'm looking forward to the pics, too! I've had my eye on a Teamster or LHB for awhile now. Not enough pics of the Teamster available out there!

I've recently received one of each and have to say I prefer the Teamster.

wdw

One Too Many
I think I prefer the Teamster because the buttons break up the aesthetics of the front more and it's probably a more casual looking jacket. The only downside is that there's no fastening to the front pockets, but I got zipped and poppered pockets inside to help solve that. Also, the LHB has a lot of material under the armpits, which is fine for reaching forward, but seems excessive from behind when not. The Teamster seems neater. I'm in two minds as to whether to sell the LHB and just mark it down to experience. No pics yet, but maybe soon.

dash69

Familiar Face
Well this uploading from photobucket's a PITA,and i'm not sure if i have permission anyway.Sorry about the delay on the pic's,iv'e got twelve pic's that i can't seem to get posted,i'm going to powerwash some chair's for a half hour or so,any help would be appreciated.

In PhotoBucket, select an image and click the "Share" drop down.Select "IMG code" and you'll get a URL that looks like this:
[ I M G ] image address code here [ I M G ]
I added tons of spaces above because placing an actual image code will not be possible, hence the image below, sans the spaces. Copy the image codes for all your pics to a text document. Then, "select all" when done and paste into a reply here. See below for how it will look before you post:
ScreenShot2012-06-21at50413PM.png

Last edited:
Well this uploading from photobucket's a PITA,and i'm not sure if i have permission anyway.Sorry about the delay on the pic's,iv'e got twelve pic's that i can't seem to get posted,i'm going to powerwash some chair's for a half hour or so,any help would be appreciated.

It is really simple...
Just left click on 'img' at bottom of drop down box on PhotoBucket photo (it will 'copy')...open post here..right click and 'paste'. Then click 'reply'(bottom of post)..and you're done..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112