Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New White's Bounty Hunter Brown Horse 8 D.

Colin G

One Too Many
Bought these a while ago but never got to them. Been worn a couple times around the house, then put away and I forgot about them. I need cash for tuition and these need some feet put them to be worn and enjoyed since I am not fulfilling that duty. I'd love to keep them but I have way too many pairs of boots for one man to possibly enjoy.

These are $850 new with a leather lining and a 5-month wait so get here for less and no queue. Size men's 8D and done on the 55 last which translates into a US 9.

$575 plus shipping from Canada. We get jammed on shipping up here so I'd wager around $40 US going down to the USA.

PM me for paypal info and an accurate postage quite.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1069.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1069.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 172
  • thumbnail_IMG_1068.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1068.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 174
  • thumbnail_IMG_1071.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1071.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 160
  • thumbnail_IMG_1070.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1070.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 153
  • thumbnail_IMG_1072.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1072.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

bien

One of the Regulars
oh no not again. i was able to escape your wescos but not your round toes. now this. lol are these in British tan? i am moving to wider sizes so I'm selling all my 8Ds to replace them with 8EE to make room for orthotics (due to aging). i have a pending 4th of July sale orders from baker's. a bounty hounter and a semi dress. would you say white's 8D in 55 last are superiorly wider compared to red wing's 8D in 8 last?

Colin G

One Too Many
Bumps.

I think wait time on White's is pushing 7 months now. Strike while the iron is hot.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ