Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Next Thedi

Grey Zip instead of buttons.....

22730108_1507706792648630_4858913933678834688_n.jpg

Last edited:

Colin G

One Too Many
Same model as your other one but grey?

I already have my third cooking up in my head, even though my other two have not arrived. All I know is that it will be a button up.

Colin G

One Too Many
Sounds nice. I am intrigued by their grey leather.

I am thinking of a riff on the model you have but with a straight button front, not a cross-zip style.

I need my other two to arrive before I even think any further since I am kind of putting the horse before the cart. I can't help it though. Thedi stuff is just so darn nice.

Does this mean you'll be looking to sell other jackets in your current collection? ;)

{Just the zip sleeve Bootlegger}. Then I'd be down to five casual leather jackets that I'd wear most of the time ( brown CXL FQHH Highwayman..black steer Vanson Enfield..battered tan HH Teamster..Tan buffalo Thedi cross button..Grey buffalo Thedi cross zip. Not counting my MC riding apparel and non leather jackets.
HD

Navetsea
I just buttoned one button simply because I didn't want to spend the time to button all of them. I have no problem with the bottom button being buttoned. The last button is a little above my belt. I have jackets as long as this ( just above my pockets ) and longer that have a main zip although not so long that I sit on the back of the jacket. I have no problem with them but I must admit that I leave them open most of the time. I think I will be just fine with the length of my Thedi with a main zipper or I wouldn't have ordered it that way.
HD

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
The picture of another similar brown thedi wit zipper you posted before seem slightly more compact than the button up version, note the closer space between the chest patch pocket to the top slit of the handwarmer and less drop and more cropped hem.

My Thedi has custom measurements for how I want mine to fit where the one pictured with zip is a stock jacket ( there's only an inch difference ). As I stated before, the new Thedi zip up will fit in length as my other Thedi in tan buffalo also pictured here with the same measurements just as I want it.
HD

HD, a shorter zip is a good idea. Maybe an inch or 1.5 inches up from the bottom. The original I tried in NY had this, and it helps when the front is a bit longer. I wouldn't go as high up as the Board racers do, but it does help when sitting. If you do that aort of thing in your Thedi jackets ;)

HD, a shorter zip is a good idea. Maybe an inch or 1.5 inches up from the bottom. The original I tried in NY had this, and it helps when the front is a bit longer. I wouldn't go as high up as the Board racers do, but it does help when sitting. If you do that aort of thing in your Thedi jackets ;)

Sorry..none of my zip leather jackets have the zip split opening at the bottom and I haven't seemed to need it. My Thedis aren't really long enough to be concerned about it although they may appear that way to some. I'll be just fine with a regular zip. I've done this a time or two before.
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko