Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice Himel Check Heron

majormajor

One Too Many
This is nice.....:D;)

himelcheck2.jpg

majormajor

One Too Many
Well, I'd certainly have to try it on first, but I notice Himel do a zipper style and I do like that.

Ken said that he had played around with a zippered version of the Aeromarine. I guess (hope) we might see that at sometime in the future:D

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I'm afraid I don't get the interest in this kind of jacket. I don't dig mixing materials in that way. Although I am partial to leather patches on a tweed jacket.

Qinhan

Familiar Face
Not for everyone, I guess, but I really like Himel's tweed jackets. There was another one that David was wearing on the cover of "Clutch" magazine that looks even cooler, IMHO.

Looks nice on the outside. I think seeing two different Tartans might make it hard to see the goodness.
I'd like to see it on a human. Sloan. lol

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Looks nice on the outside. I think seeing two different Tartans might make it hard to see the goodness.
I'd like to see it on a human. Sloan. lol

If anyone's willing to fund this very important project, I will be more than happy to model it! :D

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Hmmm...not getting the clashing tartans (it was ever thus)...still looks like a rather expensive picnic blanket to me I'm afraid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points