Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nicks Hot Shot Boots 250$ shipped in the US 9D

Colby

New in Town
Wonderful boot that I have worn a few times. Never seen fire and one broken lace but no big deal!
884ddfd19a38e0cf5e6924386adf3699.jpg
86166b422b0504c4a8fa14730fa7c9fa.jpg
ee31dfc349d0787263cb13789c480ea4.jpg
ec11e9e7638f43df5e9615c3fe6a9444.jpg
40da8e476bb9a402e213e57c05a158f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picasso Bull

New in Town
Damn, I'd buy these boots but they are two sizes too big for me even though u didn't bother to mention the size.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Colby

New in Town
I never thought I’d give up Wesco and Whites, but once I tried Nicks I was sold. I wish these were my size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nicks are by far my favorite. I have a few pairs. I live 45 minutes away from whites and nicks so it’s nice to go try a new pair on from time to time.

b1lf

One of the Regulars
I never thought I’d give up Wesco and Whites, but once I tried Nicks I was sold. I wish these were my size.

From what I hear, the original people that started White's moved to Nick's, then they moved to Frank's, which is where they are now.

Word on the street is that Frank's produces the "best" boots now - however when it was time for me to purchase a pair - I went with White's Bounty Hunters as that was the exact type of boot I was looking for; also was available in Horsehide through Baker's.

My next "hardcore" work boot will be from Frank's.

That said, all of the above mentioned brands are great. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase these, given the general construction methods of all of these guys. GLWS

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
These are too small for me, (and a great deal) but I live in the Midwest - Red Wing country.
Trouble is, Red Wings are flat as a pancake inside, and many of them are made in other parts of the world now. Their prices have slipped upwards, so not a great deal anymore either.

We don't have many Whites or Nick's boot dealers here. People do not know these brands. But if you get your foot into them (and can get used to the weight) it's a superior boot in every-way. There's a pair of White's on my feet now, and a pair of Met-guards White's under my desk as well. Regarding Frank's - how many bootmakers doing essentially the same thing are needed in Spokane? :)

Last edited:

Colby

New in Town
These are too small for me, (and a great deal) but I live in the Midwest - Red Wing country.
Trouble is, Red Wings are flat as a pancake inside, and many of them are made in other parts of the world now. Thier prices have sloipped upwards, so not a great deal anymore either.

We don't have many Whites or Nick's boot dealers here. People do not know these brands. But if you get your foot into them (and can get used to the weight) it's a superior boot in everyway. There's a pair of White's on my feet now, and a pair of Met-guards White's under my desk as well. Regarding Frank's - how many bootmakers doing essentially the same thing are needed in Spokane? :)

Right? I’m just 45 ‘minutes out of Spokane and I stop by whites, nicks almost every time I’m in town to grab some leather laces!!

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Hi - Still have these? Are they nominal or actual 9D? In other words what is your Brannock size? I am a 9.5E or 10D, but if these fit like Whites, then 9D is probably the size i would take. Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB