Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noble House Company, Ulm, Germany---Stay Away people! Scam alert!

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Hello everyone,

i just wanted to inform you of the scam I suffered from the Noble House Company settled in Ulm, Germany, and his team/gang , particularly on the part of Mr. Alex Merhinger , CEO . I bought a jacket model Heinz Bar which cost 298 euro(rather expensive for what it is worth, at least on my own opinion). On receipt , I immediately noted the poor quality both of the leather and the fitting, not to mention the absolute inaccuracy of the details, so i decided to send it back and ask them a refund. First of all, i sent them a message to inform them of my decision and to have all the correct instructions about the return policy.

This is their reply:

Hi Giovanni,
Please send the jacket back to:

Nina Wagner/ Noble House
122 Frauenstrasse
89073 Ulm
Germany

We are sorry that the form doesn´t please you.
May we interest you in another of our jacket? We have many.
The Heinz Bär is a special sort of jacket, the tailoring does not
please everyone.
If you choose for a refund, we will refund you your choise of
bank transfer or PayPal
Please consider this, as we´d like to keep your business and
satisfaction!
Sincerely,
Noble House

I followed all their advices. I shipped the package last 30 september. Besides, i asked them to inform me when the jacket was arrived. They didn't. Then, i searched through their website and i tried to contact them in any way: e-mails, skype, facebook (please note Please note the several mishaps like mine happened to other customers recently), mr Alex Merhinger facebook profile, telephone.

I sent at least 30 messages these days and I never received any reply!

Finally, after several attempts they answered the phone and when I asked about the bad behavior I was simply told that I would receive a refund within a couple of hours on the same day. It was last week!!!

in these last days I tried again to call and this time they hang up the phone to not respond!

Besides, I realized that Mr. Meringher suddendly closed his facebook profile, he is disappeared!

I tried in every way to resolve the matter civilly , in recent messages I even asked them to re-send the jacket back if they are not going to refund my money!

This is the end, i've lost the jacket and the money! The same thing already happened to other people as you can read on their facebook profile.

PS: to be precise , I also sent a request for refund through Paypal, they naturally ignored it.

So excuse me if I was long-winded but I just wanted to tell you to be very careful with these people and think carefully before spending your money in their stuff. At least, i hope to be useful.

Of course, I intentionally gave their names to expose what I think is a real scam , above all after seeing this episode is not unique but it happened similarly to other buyers.

Thank you for your attention.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you paid through paypal raise it with them and they will refund your money, or if you paid by credit card, contact your bank and they will do the same.

Brettafett

One Too Many
So sorry to hear about this. Its a shame. Makes one reluctant to take a chance on future purchases. I hope it gets sorted out.

Yeah, sorry to hear about that and thanks for the warning. Been to their site before, it's all messed up but the jackets on the photos don't look bad... Good to hear all this.

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Thank you guys,
I'm literaly shocked, they still don't reply at all, they are completeley ignoring me. I also asked them to resend me the jacket if they are not going to refund. Please can i ask you to put a "i like" on my review on their FB page(Noble House) ? So Maybe they could take me seriously. Many thanks for tour support. PS: please note the other similar reviews!

garzo

One of the Regulars
I once ordered a jacket from their site and ended up returning it for a full refund with no problem. I've read about a number of members here having bought jackets from them with no problems ... Regardless of the quality of their jackets, they are a real business, so I would guess they will refund you the money eventually.

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
I ordered another jacket several years ago too and i had no problems... I don't know the reason of this behaviour, but the fact they don't answer to my tons of messages? What does it mean? I've also called them by telephone, last week, and they said i would receive the refund within few hours.

tropicalbob

I once ordered a jacket from their site and ended up returning it for a full refund with no problem. I've read about a number of members here having bought jackets from them with no problems ... Regardless of the quality of their jackets, they are a real business, so I would guess they will refund you the money eventually.

"Eventually" isn't a word you really want to hear when you're in such a predicament. There have been a number of complaints about their practices.

garzo

One of the Regulars
"Eventually" isn't a word you really want to hear when you're in such a predicament. There have been a number of complaints about their practices.

True, but unfortunately unorganized and mismanaged companies do exist, but they nevertheless want to stay in business. It's unfortunate and intolerable that customers have to suffer these indignities, but I would bet that he'll get the refund sooner or later.

ProteinNerd

but I would bet that he'll get the refund sooner or later.

I'm sure that would be fine if they were happy to operate under the proviso that they send me a jacket now, and I'll get around to paying for it sooner or later....but somehow I don't think they would be happy if the shoe was on the other foot.

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
True, but unfortunately unorganized and mismanaged companies do exist, but they nevertheless want to stay in business. It's unfortunate and intolerable that customers have to suffer these indignities, but I would bet that he'll get the refund sooner or later.

Excuse me guys but i don't understand, when i paid for my jacket i did it "here and now". Why they don't refund my money if they have received the jacket back? Besides, they don't reply to my messages and don't answer the phone. I' m convinced that they have no intention neither to refund NOR to change the jacket with another product.

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
I really don't understand their intention. They don't reply to my reviews on their FB page, but the same day they reply to another positive review, ignoring mine completely!

Brettafett

One Too Many
I'm sure that would be fine if they were happy to operate under the proviso that they send me a jacket now, and I'll get around to paying for it sooner or later....but somehow I don't think they would be happy if the shoe was on the other foot.

+2

Theres always a reason. Too busy, away, staff issues, computer issues, just prioritizing paying orders, poor business practice and management issues, who knows. None of these are excuses by the way.
Just become a polite pest and keep on communicating. No need to be rude, be patient, remain positive, you will get that refund, eventually... These posts already do so much damage to their rep.

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
+2

Theres always a reason. Too busy, away, staff issues, computer issues, just prioritizing paying orders, poor business practice and management issues, who knows. None of these are excuses by the way.
Just become a polite pest and keep on communicating. No need to be rude, be patient, remain positive, you will get that refund, eventually... These posts already do so much damage to their rep.

Yes i agree, i would be patient and confident if i had answered and if they had justified this delay, but their silence to my messages and my calls warries me, why they don't contact me if they have good intention? They seem to be disappeared.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Giovanni, you're completely in the right. You paid for something, you weren't happy with it, you returned it and you want a refund. TBH the clowns at Noble House sound like a pack of w@#kers and I think you've every right to be peed off.

What you need to do is lodge a complaint with PayPal or your credit card company depending on how you paid. I'd imagine that Germany also has a government body which covers business ethics/fair trading/etc so I'd do some sniffing around on the internet and find out who it is and report your case to them also.

Right now you're probably exasperated and frustrated but in the long run I reckon you'll get a positive result, especially if you get some of the "big boys" involved.

Cheers,

Tim

Feraud

Bartender
+2

That is exactly what I would recommend too. Also, file an issue with your credit card company.

ProteinNerd

With regards to making a claim on your credit card, you usually only have a limited time period to make the claim so better to do it now than wait for them to sort it out or you might miss out.

I actually think this is what some shonky companies do, they try to drag out issuing a refund with intermittent communication and promise they will do it within x business days etc until they are clear of the credit card dispute time period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto